FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 699 of 920 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 709 749 799 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    04629

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Again thank you and im looking forward to seeing your photos as well! My back grounds of my pics are right out in front of my house. I live out in West Virginia so there is alot of places out here for great pics. I got all my LED's from Superbrightled.com, the LED HVAC Panel from Dave McKeen and the electroluminescence from Adafruit.com.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info, I'll keep you and the forum updated on my "winter to-do list".

When the snow flies, my car is parked for the season!

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by ritztoys View Post
    Thanks for the info, I'll keep you and the forum updated on my "winter to-do list".

When the snow flies, my car is parked for the season!
    Great and looking forward to it! I still got a few projects to do on mine for the winter also. Mainly get my front and rear fascias painted since they are the worst part of the car and everything else on the car is near perfect. Lol. Also a couple other little secret projects that I'm doing that I've been planning for close to a year now and I never winterize my car as I still drive it through the year and I only don't drive it when there's salt and snow on the road but even if it's still freezing out I still drive it and thank God I installed 2 way heated seats!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Great and looking forward to it! I still got a few projects to do on mine for the winter also. Mainly get my front and rear fascias painted since they are the worst part of the car and everything else on the car is near perfect. Lol. Also a couple other little secret projects that I'm doing that I've been planning for close to a year now and I never winterize my car as I still drive it through the year and I only don't drive it when there's salt and snow on the road but even if it's still freezing out I still drive it and thank God I installed 2 way heated seats!

Your winter project is incorrect. You will be temporarily moving to Rochester to do my LS swap for me. I expect it done in one week, done perfectly, and a hug at the end of it all.
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    Your winter project is incorrect. You will be temporarily moving to Rochester to do my LS swap for me. I expect it done in one week, done perfectly, and a hug at the end of it all.
    Why you want me to do the job? Your half way done with Derrin helping you, whichbis awsome he did! I guess if i did it I would be anal and professionally hid the wires, make everything on the engine perfect and neat. A few custom touches and then a hug,...... with no pants on. Cheering each other while our genitals hang im delight!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Why you want me to do the job? Your half way done with Derrin helping you, whichbis awsome he did! I guess if i did it I would be anal and professionally hid the wires, make everything on the engine perfect and neat. A few custom touches and then a hug,...... with no pants on. Cheering each other while our genitals hang im delight!

This is why I love you, lol!
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

My VIN:    4846

Works of Art!

Booster is still the same and the rotors came mounted on a spindle with the new hub along with the Wilwood calipers. Bolts directly up the car with no mods at all. The whole set up is from DPI along with the control arms and support bars which are adjustable also. I refurbed the upper control arms myself and bolted in new ball joints. The rear are new, custom and stock. Factory rebuilt calipers with stainless pistons, adjustable upper links and stainless trailing arms. 4 QA1 adjustable coil over with 16 postion dampeners

These are absolutely beautiful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnyrottin View Post
    These are absolutely beautiful!!!
    Thank you sir! This whole set up makes the car stop way better then ever before!

Awesome member

My VIN:    5292

Changed my oil. Now, that may not sound like a big deal, but it's not only my first time changing my D's oil but the first time I've ever changed my own oil in any car I've ever owned. I can fix anything you want in a house, but have never been a car guy until I bought my DeLorean a year ago. Anyway, it went well and I'm excited to be able to do it myself.

One interesting note, as I was under the car preparing to do the oil change, I noticed that the standard oil drain bolt (with the infamous square socket) had been replaced with a drain bolt with a 17mm hex head on it, so no need to buy the special socket.

IMG_2657.jpgIMG_2658.jpgIMG_2668.jpg

Location:  Burnsville MN-Moving to Kalispell MT. in June 20111

My VIN:    2691

drain plug

Got the same thing!

Valley clean...and only snapped 3 of 4 Y pipe bolts

IMAG3875.jpg

-VOD clean up
    -Fix vacuum leaks
    -silicone hoses
    -and other stuff while in there...

Let the fun begin...

Attachment 53581

Also while under the fuel tank closing plate I saw a few signatures...I know Danny B he's the one that did the work on my car in CA and swapped the frame anyone know who Gil Kennedy is???

Attachment 53582[/QUOTE]

Page 699 of 920 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 709 749 799 ... LastLast