FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 831 of 920 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 829 830 831 832 833 841 881 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    I realize this will get mixed reactions, after having posted it on the Norcal Delorean FB homepage. But here it is, I recently installed this Discs-of-Tron arcade game inspired joystick shifter in my Delorean. Even wired in a few LEDs to make it glow. It's surprisingly comfortable and reversible back to stock configuration, if I get tired of it someday.

Attachment 63858Attachment 63859Attachment 63860

Even though I wouldn't do it to mine, that is COOL AF!

My VIN:    10201

The tron shifter reminds me of the vector w2 interior

My VIN:    5312

Local club, all 3 of us took a 180+ Mile road trip to...eat lunch and just enjoy the day. made a small album https://imgur.com/gallery/MBpyYG3
    - OCT81 DeLorean DMC-12 Vin 5312 "DeLores"
    - 1978 Lotus Esprit S2 "Problem Child"
    - 1995 Mazda Miata Turbo "Happy Daily Driver"

I repair Lotus's with DeLorean parts

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Local club, all 3 of us took a 180+ Mile road trip to...eat lunch and just enjoy the day. made a small album https://imgur.com/gallery/MBpyYG3
    Whose car is the DELOR81 Virginia plate? Wow are those some big tires! What tire sizes/suspension lowering has that car got? Looks PHAT... lol, as the kids say!

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    5312

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Whose car is the DELOR81 Virginia plate? Wow are those some big tires! What tire sizes/suspension lowering has that car got? Looks PHAT... lol, as the kids say!
    he is a non forum user, his car is ridiculous. I cant say much out of respect for his privacy, but he has an incredible sound system he built in there, loudest thing ive ever heard. he also has the car on an air suspension he built, thats fully remote so he can raise and lower outside of the car, and its pretty much immaculate. Some photos you can see he has it down, some its up. he is running some pretty big tires too.
    - OCT81 DeLorean DMC-12 Vin 5312 "DeLores"
    - 1978 Lotus Esprit S2 "Problem Child"
    - 1995 Mazda Miata Turbo "Happy Daily Driver"

I repair Lotus's with DeLorean parts

Repainting Louvers

Good afternoon everyone, can someone please help me out with this project. I purchased SEM paint to repaint my louvers and I don't know if I should take them off, leave them on and should I primer first or just paint over. They are not bad, just wanted to tackle a project. Thanks in advance.

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker77 View Post
    Good afternoon everyone, can someone please help me out with this project. I purchased SEM paint to repaint my louvers and I don't know if I should take them off, leave them on and should I primer first or just paint over. They are not bad, just wanted to tackle a project. Thanks in advance.
    They are probably easier to remove than to tape and paper the car. Removing and installing them can be done by one person too..so its not an evil task.
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    They are probably easier to remove than to tape and paper the car. Removing and installing them can be done by one person too..so its not an evil task.
    Thank you, what about primering first?

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker77 View Post
    Thank you, what about primering first?
    If youre using SEM Trim Black you dont need to prime..but it cant hurt either. I didnt prime my whole louvre, just areas that I repaired.
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    If youre using SEM Trim Black you dont need to prime..but it cant hurt either. I didnt prime my whole louvre, just areas that I repaired.
    Perfect, thank you. I may prime because I have the time. Did you scuff up the louvers with a 3M pad as well? I was reading of people doing that, just want to make sure I am doing it right.

Page 831 of 920 FirstFirst ... 331 731 781 821 829 830 831 832 833 841 881 ... LastLast