FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 111 of 920 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 9194

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    16419

there is one, and it is pretty cool but it shows it only when the ipad is vertical, when it is horizontal it shows the time circuits and acts as an alarm clock.

Car Fanatic. Technical Novice. pezzonovante88's Avatar

My VIN:    Previous Owner of 5875

Club(s):   (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by jfirios View Post
    there is one, and it is pretty cool but it shows it only when the ipad is vertical, when it is horizontal it shows the time circuits and acts as an alarm clock.
    Thats so awesome.
    Previous Owner of 5875 - 1981/Grey/5-Speed/Grooved Hood

My VIN:    6313

Re-fitted the driver's side lower door seal

The lower door seal had come away from the edge. Removed all the edge clips from the door seal piece. I checked the grippers (little spikes that grab the edge and the trim) to make sure they would all grab. Refitted the edge clips into the door seal piece - placed them so that they didn't re-attached where the edge was already worn. I added some 3M black marine adhesive for good measure. Pressed the door seal and embedded edge clips onto the edge and tapped into place with a rubber mallet. Going to leave over night with the door open. Hopefully this won't come loose again for a very long time.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Installed a NEW coolant bottle Saturday. Discovered I had a slow leak in my LR tire (was just installed 6 weeks ago). I took it in to get it fixed and they said it was seeping at the bead due to migrating corrosion from the inside. They cleaned the area and neutralized the bad spot then used a sealing compound on it. Hopefully it holds now. Recharged the A/C after 2 years (R134a). Dang it's COLD in there now. Had to run on fan speed 1 w/ MAX A/C. DEBUGGED the front end and cleaned the wheels and Went for 30 mile drive
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Installed SilverStar headlights on the driver's side, but not the passenger side. Will take some nice side by side photos tomorrow when I can get the garage to myself. The difference is staggering and is even more impressive side by side on the same car. My one complaint is that the low and high beam SilverStar bulbs don't seem to be the same color. The old Wagner/Sylvanias were basically exactly the same color low to high, just different brightnesses.
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by jfirios View Post
    You can lock the display rotation which kkeps it from changing to the time circuits but it's designed to be displayed vertical like the real thing.

Cheers.
    Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Big day.

I finished installing Toby's (DPNW's) low current fans as well as some replacement parts for my R-12 A/C update.

The fans were a breeze to install. I expected much worse given my first experience removing my radiator last year, but the shroud came out with little effort.

I replaced the compressor hose that travels the drivers side of the car since my original had friction damage from the steering column. THIS was not an easy job, but I devised a system of installing it from the rear and working towards the front that worked very well. Just enough room.

I'm stoked to finally have some A/C in the car. Heading down to DMCNW for a system check and recharge next week.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    06960

Had a little time tonight. Performed the final latch-lock modification and did come cleanup of the goop on the interior of the drivers door for the vapor barrier.
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

D-Status: - Getting some Spring exercise

My VIN:    6313

Reverse light switch finally working

Installed a replacement reverse light switch from Hervey. Work first time, no copper washers needed as spacers. Didn't look like a NOS switch like the previous replacement. I managed to do the replacement without lifting the rear, just need to get your head into the driver's rear wheel well.

Adjusted the passenger stricker pins AGAIN, so the passenger can get out without having to nudge the door.

Cleaned the contacts on the drivers door light switch with a nail emery board. Now the door lights come on bright every time.

Jeff

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

(Over the past several days)
    -Replaced trunk struts and door struts (no pics, not exciting)
    -Fiberglass screen over cabin air intake, cleaned under windshield grill052612-0424-screenedfre2.jpg
    -Installed new O ring, previously missing, between airbox and mixture control unit 052612-0415-maintenance1.jpg
    -POR 15 Painted Sway bar052612-0410-polyurethan41.jpg
    -Poly bushings for sway bar and LCAs052612-0410-polyurethan11.jpg
    -Replaced Lock Module Breaker, added ring terminals for connections, eliminated some T-Taps 052612-0415-maintenance2.jpg
    ~Eddie, VIN 16908

Page 111 of 920 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast