FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 173 of 920 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 673 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 9198

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    16419

finally got new rear tires on the car. My old ones were completely bald. On another note, where did you get the light up door sils? Me likey.

My VIN:    6679

Quote Originally Posted by jfirios View Post
    where did you get the light up door sils? Me likey.
    The great guys at MidWest!
    Chris

Car Fanatic. Technical Novice. pezzonovante88's Avatar

My VIN:    Previous Owner of 5875

Club(s):   (DOI)

Quote Originally Posted by jackb View Post
    It was advertised as such and sure feels like it is, but of course, after about a month of raining almost every day, it's only drizzled a little but once since I got the cover. I'll let you know for sure as soon as it pours.
    Yeah thanks, I'm quite curious.
    Previous Owner of 5875 - 1981/Grey/5-Speed/Grooved Hood

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Came back this evening to find a 15' Leyland Cypress branch laying across the hood of the car!

Luckily it broke off about 3' from the ground so it just soft of gently bounced off the left side of the hood.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    6313

I completed covering the binnacle with leather today. I used a single piece of leather, joined at the bottom. The only tacks needed were on the back and to come in around the front edge. I included an underlay of felt on the top and sides to give it a better feel and hide some of the imperfections from the cracked surface underneath.

Binnacle Leather Back.jpgBinnacle Leather Front.jpg
    Jeff
    #6313 (lic: DMC-EV Texas), 25k miles, 100% leather, touchpad, 100% LED, dimmable LED dash, remote door lock & Elvis mod, all A/C vents in kneepads, wedgectomy, escutcheon velcro fix, GM door chimer, custom arm rest/storage/controls...

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Quote Originally Posted by pezzonovante88 View Post
    Yeah thanks, I'm quite curious.
    It's definitely waterproof. It rained pretty good the other night, in the morning the cover had water pools on top, the car was 100% dry underneath.
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

My VIN:    00910

Quote Originally Posted by DrJeff View Post
    I completed covering the binnacle with leather today. I used a single piece of leather, joined at the bottom. The only tacks needed were on the back and to come in around the front edge. I included an underlay of felt on the top and sides to give it a better feel and hide some of the imperfections from the cracked surface underneath.

Binnacle Leather Back.jpgBinnacle Leather Front.jpg
    Wow! Great job.
    Yeah, it's dirty. I drive it.

My VIN:    5436

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Got the new DMC EU radiator fitted, took it out for a quick spin - want to watch it for any possible leaks for a couple of days.
    - Martin - VIN 5436 -

My friends think I'm nuts jawn101's Avatar

My VIN:    02100

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Had a nice 15 mile drive. Hadn't started it in more than 10 days since I had been away for the holidays, but she started right up and drove like a dream. It's still really nice weather here, but just a touch too cold for a car wash in my opinion. Shame, since she really needs one. Should be up in the 60s next weekend so I'll likely do it then.

I do think my reverse lights might be out so I need to check that. My reverse switch was pretty roached so it might be time for one of those.
    Jon
    1981 DMC-12 #02100. July 1981. 5-speed, black, grooved w/flap.
    restoration log, March 2011 to present
    full and detailed photo restoration log

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Had to walk away from 2510 today.

I've got new springs and shocks coming. I've been dismantling the brakes and original suspension but some of the ball joints are stuck solid. One tie rod ball joint, both lower ball joints and one upper joint are jammed into the front hubs. I didn't have this trouble with 3205. Made me frustrated enough to turn off the lights for the day.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Page 173 of 920 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 673 ... LastLast