FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 271 of 920 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 771 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 9196

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Drove it for the first time in 3 months. The A/C is dead and being in Arizona, it's kiiind of necessary. I got up super early this AM before it got brutally hot out and brought it to a shop recommended on the AZ-D.org forum, about 90 miles away. It's still there now.
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

picked up from the shop yesterday. new brake fluids and brake bleeding was done (car actually stops properly now). They kept it under another car outside so it got super dusty and grimy. Took it to get hand washed. The guys got a kick out of washing a delorean and they did a fantastic job.

photo (4).jpg

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

[QUOTE=papanoel;114687]Took it to get hand washed. The guys got a kick out of washing a delorean and they did a fantastic job.

There is a car wash near the house I take it there to "Prewash" before going to a show. however, the kids love working on it and do such a good job I have not had to detail it afterward. I tip the kid 20 or 30 bucks for everything he does he works for about 45 min to an hour on it. The management likes it because when its there people slow down and some have pulled in to get the car washed just to see the delorean.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

[QUOTE=Lenny;114703]
    Quote Originally Posted by papanoel View Post
    Took it to get hand washed. The guys got a kick out of washing a delorean and they did a fantastic job.

There is a car wash near the house I take it there to "Prewash" before going to a show. however, the kids love working on it and do such a good job I have not had to detail it afterward. I tip the kid 20 or 30 bucks for everything he does he works for about 45 min to an hour on it. The management likes it because when its there people slow down and some have pulled in to get the car washed just to see the delorean.
    Yeah they all came out and were happy to wash it. 45 minute hand wash on the exterior. They went with the grain and looked like new. 20 bucks and definitely a lot of stares from other clients and passerby's.

My VIN:    02613

Drove it to work.

Drove it to lunch.

Drove it back to work.

Drove it home.

3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar

My VIN:    6599

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    Drove it home.

Straight? Or Did you take the Long way home?

George
    George.

1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

My VIN:    16882.

Well I just drive mine for the first time in a week, and some little white spider had build a web all over the interior! So today I cleaned out spider web and killed me a spider in the process. Yuck!

My VIN:    0934

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

"Installed" the replacement trunk carpet from DMC. That is, I pulled the OEM one out and set the new one in place. This is the opposite of replacing the clutch master wrt degree of difficulty.

Very good value, fits well and looks great.

My VIN:    02613

Timed spark per Volvo spec (10° BTDC @ 750RPM with spark advance line removed/capped) and went for a drive.

Blower motor quit about 30 minutes in. Circuit breaker and motor are less than 3 years old. Checked Fuse #10: it has less than 7 volts running through it! Uh oh!

Changed ATF and oil.

The car marked its territory. Another British oil spill...
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    Timed spark per Volvo spec (10° BTDC @ 750RPM with spark advance line removed/capped) and went for a drive.
    So why did you deviate from the 13˚ +/-- 2˚ BTDC factory spec? shits & giggles or what.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 271 of 920 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 771 ... LastLast