FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 306 of 920 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 806 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    891, 1045

Quote Originally Posted by TEXSIX View Post
    ...My luck, another woman chased her down, took pictures of her car with her cell phone and got her license plate number. By the time she returned to give me the information, and get my email address, so she could send me the pictures, the fire dept, wrecker, and police were there. The car went to DMC, but I walked away, small cut on my leg, and some sore muscles. Picture of the running Honda, and license went to my insurance company and they, not the police tracked her down.
    Now THAT is the best news I have heard in a VERY long time!
    -James . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise." ~ H.P.G.

My VIN:    3299

I hope she gets totally devastated and can't ride anything more than a bicycle with training wheels.

That's all I am going to say to keep my response civil - needless to say - there are "trends" between who is in car accidents more and who causes accidents more. I'll just leave it at that.
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

My thoughts exactly, I see it so many time it just pisses me off so much to see these dumb idiots risk so much to gain so little. It's always the same, some dumb ass passes 2 or three cars to BARELY make an exit when they could have just as easily got in line because really, you are all getting to the next red light at the same time.

I really hate to see what some POS did to your car, but I am also glad to hear you walked away...and to a lesser extent, I'm glad to see that the woman that caused this totally avoidable wreck caught. The only problem I see is are the police not involved? Did they not even cite her? If it's just your insurance going after her with no police involvement, do they even have a leg to stand on?
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Car Fanatic. Technical Novice. pezzonovante88's Avatar

My VIN:    Previous Owner of 5875

Club(s):   (DOI)

Stupid bitch - I hope she has to walk her ass to the bus stop everyday for the rest of her life. Really sorry to see this, but it's good to hear you're okay.
    Previous Owner of 5875 - 1981/Grey/5-Speed/Grooved Hood

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Here in BC there has been a scary and disgusting rise is hit and runs. Not car to car, but rather a car running over and killing a person with the driver fleeing. It's absolutely abhorrent.

The worst part is most drivers are never caught. In the 5 most recent, I don't think anyone has been caught.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    01955

Put the refurbished rack back into the D.

Need a new knuckle (bent outwards), parts ordered.

My VIN:    10904

I installed the rear Infinity speakers today and found it to be quite a bit easier than installing the front speakers. Don't get me wrong, the front speakers were not difficult, but it did require a lot of contorting that the rears did not require.

Annoyingly, the drivers side seat belt bolt anchor decided to spin, but a rattle gun and screw driver carefully poked through from the outside got it loose. Otherwise it was very straight forward. My car had no fir trees fasteners at all holding those panels on.

As expected, all four speakers were deteriorated to a point where there was no trace of anything connecting the cones to the metal frame of the speaker. The foam (or whatever they used back then) was completely disintegrated.

The sound is quite a bit better now, but definitely no low end out of these speakers. Eventually I'll get a small sub installed behind the driver's seat.

-Bob

My VIN:    4534

Changed the oil and put in one of those carpet dash covers. I'm preparing for this Saturday's local parade.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

My VIN:    5*9*

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Put this nos lebra on. Fit like a glove.
    IMG_20131209_134605_757.jpg
    5*9*

My VIN:    1768

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Steel wooled and Clay barred the glass on mine, windows have never been this clean since ive owned her. I hate cleaning glass

Page 306 of 920 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 806 ... LastLast