FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 501 of 920 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    2567 (Sold)

Wow. Your engine with blue lines looks just amazing. So clean.

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by vps3922 View Post
    Oh, Dave (sdg3205) will love these. He wants to have blue SS braided fuel lines as well. Now he can see how it will look. Sweet!
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar

My VIN:    6599

I had new front tires installed, and an all wheel alignment yesterday. (Fronts were a Tad off).

IMG_1061.jpg

While the front tires were off, I checked out my dust shield to see if it was the culprit for my lack of speedometer.
    The cable behind the shield wouldn't budge so, looks like it's time for a new dust shield and install the angle drive I have.

IMG_1062.jpg

Today, I cleaned it for a car show at a local Hooters tomorrow.

George

:EDIT: It's nice when you can get your car up on a rack. You get to see All the places that need, (or Might need), attention.
    Last edited by refugeefromcalif; 05-29-2015 at 06:24 PM.
    George.

1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

bled the clutch with Castrol GT LMA. pedal feels much firmer now (really need to get to the brakes at some point too..)
    disconnected the control pressure regulator and the A/C compressor from the driver side valve cover in prep for taking the valve covers off and doing a valve adjustment tomorrow.
    after that, i think its time to start buttoning everything back up and pray she starts again.

if all goes according to schedule, the DeLorean should be road worthy by the end of Sunday.

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

We'll get 1121 exactly 3 weeks from today. Today I secured a parking spot for her. My wife and I live in a condo. We got another parking stall (which was an adventure in itself). 1121 will be parked safely between my 2000 WS.6 and a wall.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    We'll get 1121 exactly 3 weeks from today. Today I secured a parking spot for her. My wife and I live in a condo. We got another parking stall (which was an adventure in itself). 1121 will be parked safely between my 2000 WS.6 and a wall.
    Condo's and collector car owner/enthusiasts don't work well together. Unless the collector car is your daily driver.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    Condo's and collector car owner/enthusiasts don't work well together. Unless the collector car is your daily driver.
    We're getting a new policy from a new insurer. They wrote the condo policy, our 3 other cars, and the DeLorean with agreed value. They know who we are and it seems that we're good... but thanks for the caveat.

We're getting a new policy to ensure we're covered. It took a bit of looking to find. I have no idea if they'll be good to work with or not should something happen. The policy hasn't been signed, just negotiated. Once Is are dotted and Ts are crossed I'll let people know with whom. If something ever happens, I'll report back on that, too.

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

put it back together and fired it up. now i think i made the motor worse

My VIN:    1776

Today I replaced the 96/92 otterstat with a 92/87 Volvo unit. On Thursday evening I replaced the AC compressor with a shiny new Sanden 4708. The clutch coil on my old compressor was shorted and it was easier just to replace the whole thing with one that's actually intended for R-134. Nice cold AC now, and the compressor is noticeably quieter than the old one.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    We're getting a new policy from a new insurer. They wrote the condo policy, our 3 other cars, and the DeLorean with agreed value. They know who we are and it seems that we're good... but thanks for the caveat.

We're getting a new policy to ensure we're covered. It took a bit of looking to find. I have no idea if they'll be good to work with or not should something happen. The policy hasn't been signed, just negotiated. Once Is are dotted and Ts are crossed I'll let people know with whom. If something ever happens, I'll report back on that, too.
    While this is a point I had not considered, what I was getting at is garage space or lack their of.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 501 of 920 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast