FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 508 of 920 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 558 608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by MML View Post
    Don't leave us hanging, dude!!! Was it there or not??
    It was. That's why I said "made sure" instead of "checked to see if."
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    5436

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by vps3922 View Post
    Wow, what a big guy, and that in Donegal? Big hunter. And I thought one like that is usually to be found with our friends from Down Under, but I guess they have to fight with bigger ones (a.k.a. Huntsman). These buggers can even keep humans away.
    Yep, and they seem to be getting more common in recent times!
    - Martin - VIN 5436 -

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

I've only had my DeLorean since last weekend and there really isn't anything that needs to be done... yet.

Today I cleaned 1121 for the first time. I put on stainless door sill letters. I installed door LEDs. I put a battery in the LockZilla keyless entry fob and was pleasantly surprised that the keyless entry worked. I tightened my gas cap... and she was part of a mini phone shoot out behind our favorite liquor purveyor's.

Attached Images

My VIN:    07000

Paid off what I owed DMC California for some repairs and it's on a truck on it's way home right at this very moment. So I'm bringing her home - to a nice warm garage.

Spiders

Quote Originally Posted by MML View Post
    Discovered this little fecker living in my front wing. At least he keeps all the McFlys away.

Ayyyyyy!

Just a baby compared to what we have in Australia!. Had a giant Huntsman spider run into my land rover a while ago and disappeared under the dash. Used a whole can of insect spray and did not drive the car for a week, never saw it again, dead or alive.

Shopping at the Volvo dealer

2015-06-23 16.57.44.jpg
    Let us reply to ambition that it is she herself that gives us a taste for solitude.

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by airfireman1 View Post
    Just a baby compared to what we have in Australia!. Had a giant Huntsman spider run into my land rover a while ago and disappeared under the dash. Used a whole can of insect spray and did not drive the car for a week, never saw it again, dead or alive.
    Yeah, I was thinking about the giant huntsmans. I guess that I would drop dead when one would appear in my house. I know that they are really useful and keep other critters away. But still not loving the site. My wife and I nearly got to move to Australia from Canada and that aspect (critters) turned into long discussions if we really should go. Well, the offer fell apart. Spiders in Canada are way less scary.
    - Volker Seidel -

The way I see it, if you're gonna drive around in a car, why not do it with some style?

My VIN:    07000

As scary as Huntsman look, they're harmless to us.

Venom toxicity - the bite of Huntsman Spiders is of low risk (non toxic) to humans. They are a non-aggressive group of spiders. However, a large individual can give a painful bite. Beware in summer when the female Huntsman Spider is guarding her egg sacs or young.

There was a video too that said they don't make webs - so is the one on the windshield a Huntsman?

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by BABIS View Post
    Shopping at the Volvo dealer

2015-06-23 16.57.44.jpg
    The volvo dealer still carries parts?
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    6679

I don't care how harmless people say huntsmen are - I still spray them enough that the bug spray foams up.

That said, don't piss a huntsman off - those things can really run batshit when they want to and will generally charge AT you not away from you

Hate the bastards
    Chris

Page 508 of 920 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 558 608 ... LastLast