FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 591 of 920 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 9196

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Huh thats weird? I never said crumple tube. Al i did was reply saying Yes I did? Odd?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Parts back from the powder coater-Check
    New springs, shocks from Grady- Check
    Poly sway bar bushings from Europe-Check
    LCA Brackets-Check
    Fridge full of beer for after this project-Check
    Attached Images

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_SS_TT View Post
    Parts back from the powder coater-Check
    New springs, shocks from Grady- Check
    Poly sway bar bushings from Europe-Check
    LCA Brackets-Check
    Fridge full of beer for after this project-Check
    Nice! Gotta have the beer! Thats the most important part! I just started getting my order from DPI of the stainless LCA, Full coil over adjustable shocks, stainless radius arm, cross drill and slotted front rotors and 4 piston calipers for front and new calipers, pads and rotors for the rear. Stainless brake lines from chassis to radius arms and a host of other goodies! Nice picture! Good looking set up you have!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Yellow spring, they look very nice, like the rest of all the parts you've got here

Thank you, was going to stay with black but hey why not be a bit different!

My VIN:    10322

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    Not sure what you are asking. The air intake draws air from the ducting in the RH pontoon assuming you have all the duct work in place from the air filter housing. The is a special air intake inside the pontoon that allows any water to drain out the bottom before it gets sucked into the filter ducting.

Oh yeah, it's almost always the Redneck in the Pickup Truck who shows off his superior intellect.

Dennis
    So it does drain out! Fantastic.

This came off of my car. Being a jeweler I'm going to make a replacement using sterling silver and later when we get the spare time I'll redo it in stainless steel. Steel requires the oven to be set at a higher temperature and usually we need it to be at a lower temperature for gold and silver work. This has been the main hold up on my DeLorean ring, it's a pet project that gets no prime time right now.

I'm thinking I can either replicate it exactly or make one that looks like the rim. Or give it the Flux capacitor icon. Or use a hook rig that let's me change it on a whim... So many ideas, so little resources.
    http://www.artgemsjewelers.com/
    Fine Geek Jewelry.

If the above post was DeLorean related it should be noted that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Tumblr: Going88 || Instagram: Going.88

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Peripatetic View Post
    So it does drain out! Fantastic.

This came off of my car. Being a jeweler I'm going to make a replacement using sterling silver and later when we get the spare time I'll redo it in stainless steel. Steel requires the oven to be set at a higher temperature and usually we need it to be at a lower temperature for gold and silver work. This has been the main hold up on my DeLorean ring, it's a pet project that gets no prime time right now.

I'm thinking I can either replicate it exactly or make one that looks like the rim. Or give it the Flux capacitor icon. Or use a hook rig that let's me change it on a whim... So many ideas, so little resources.
    DMCH makes a nice steel one.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    6472

• Applied AutoGlym Bumper & Trim Gel to the side trim pieces to restore the original black.

IMAG0045.jpg IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

• Applied Meguiar's Scratch-X 2.0 on the rear fascia to remove the factory tape residue.

IMAG0033.jpg IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg IMAG0042.jpg

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

starting last sunday and completing last night with the help of a fellow owner:
    • fixed the coolant leak due to loose hose clamp attached to the y-pipe hose,
    • installed DPI's SS fuel lines
    • installed a new DMCH fuel filter
    • installed DPI's vac line kit
    • cleaned a couple injectors that were not presenting a uniform spray pattern
    • swore a lot as we chased down and fixed a couple fuel leaks from the fuel filter's top banjo fitting and the main feed banjo fitting on the fuel distributor

2016-06-12 09.10.09.jpg 2016-06-12 17.33.38.jpg 2016-06-14 16.11.40.jpg 2016-06-15 06.17.30.jpg

My VIN:    03572

Finished upgrading my TABs to the set from the EU. Trying to decide if I should replace the rear brake hoses since my car is up on blocks and I already have the SS hoses. I'm pretty sure those rear hoses are original.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

Page 591 of 920 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast