FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 594 of 920 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 644 694 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 9200

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Here is the part number for a Delphi unit

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

took it on its first full length drive (to cars and coffee) after replacing fuel lines, vac lines, cleaning injectors, fuel filter replace, and a few other odds and ends. slight high (1k rpm) idle issue but it appears thats because the throttle lever isn't returning 100%. lightly touching it pressed a bit more on the idle microswitch and returns idle to normal. should be an easy fix by either adjusting the return spring or messing with the length of the throttle rod by 1 turn. other than that, the car runs great!

My VIN:    3937

I've put somewhere around 600 miles on the car so far this season. And with a working speedo too no less!

Got my A/C blowing cold again thanks to a couple cans of RedTek12a. So, at least for the time being, I'm driving around in a bar frig instead of an easy bake oven!

Here's a pic from one of the cruise nights I went to this week. It's about 35 miles away, so it makes for a great drive there and back.

IMG_2216.jpg

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    4519

Quote Originally Posted by Tillsy View Post
    Also made up a hardline from clutch master to reservoir - sick to death of that hose sweating droplets of brake fluid.
    Would you post some details & pics please?

Thanks!

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Tillsy View Post
    Changed and bled brake and clutch fluid. Also made up a hardline from clutch master to reservoir - sick to death of that hose sweating droplets of brake fluid.

last year, when replacing my clutch master cyl, I ordered a replacement softline from PJ Grady (as well as his remanned master cyls). he uses Aeroquip AQP hoses. 0 sweating what-so-ever with that. great product.

My VIN:    4266, Previously 11056

Took mine on a 2200km trip to Ontario and back to meet other Canadian owners. Performed like a champ! Mine is 3rd from the right. First time at a DeLorean get together and I loves it. 20160625_171002_HDR.jpg

My VIN:    897 5 spd,

I failed to weld a nut on the broken stud (the farthest forward one on the passenger side). Then I found that the same one on the other side was also broken (can see rust on the end so I didn't break it while removing). And I noticed that the oil pressure switch I installed a few days ago is leaking around the connector like the last one. And on and on and on...
    Nick
    - No matter how many people believe in a dumb idea ... it is still a dumb idea!
    - Some cars look fast. Some cars look faster than time!
    - The question is not "where did the time go" but rather "where to go in time".

My VIN:    05457

Quote Originally Posted by nkemp View Post
    I failed to weld a nut on the broken stud (the farthest forward one on the passenger side). Then I found that the same one on the other side was also broken (can see rust on the end so I didn't break it while removing). And I noticed that the oil pressure switch I installed a few days ago is leaking around the connector like the last one. And on and on and on...
    Bummer...yeah, some days it feels like the fight will never end. Time for a tech day at your place?
    David Proehl

My VIN:    6214

Club(s):   (PNDC)

No more gray wheels, mine's now sporting freshly powder coated Bengal Silver rims. In addition to that she now has new DPNW radiator fans, new axle boots, new lip seal, and sway bar bushings.IMG_1406[1].jpgIMG_1407[1].jpgIMG_1408[1].jpg

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by SKnight View Post
    No more gray wheels, mine's now sporting freshly powder coated Bengal Silver rims. In addition to that she now has new DPNW radiator fans, new axle boots, new lip seal, and sway bar bushings.IMG_1406[1].jpgIMG_1407[1].jpgIMG_1408[1].jpg
    When i powdercoated my engine 6 years ago i used the very same color! Looks great!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Page 594 of 920 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 644 694 ... LastLast