FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 608 of 920 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 618 658 708 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    10201

Did some more changing and changed out some AC panel bulbs to LEDs, until I realized I couldnt pull all of the incandescents out. Ill have to take the center console out tomorrow to fish out the ones I pushed in...

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maxime View Post
    Did some more changing and changed out some AC panel bulbs to LEDs, until I realized I couldnt pull all of the incandescents out. Ill have to take the center console out tomorrow to fish out the ones I pushed in...
    That be me i believe?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

I wish that was mine. Ever since I put the new radio in, one of the bulbs had a crappy connection so I decided to buy some LEDs to change it out. Turns out all of this southern heat has made the panel decal drop. As much as I love my delorean, it really doesnt seem like a car that was designed to go outside lol.

Dave McKeen sells these. Just a bit over $100 bucks. I replaced the panel decal also. There very simple to install. Comes is blue like mine or green. As a added bonus, if you have his fan fail module and relay, the 4 speed fan logo with light up. Since my panel is blue, the logo is green and vise versa if in green, logo is blue and lights up to let you know both cooling fans are running. Its a nice safety feature!
    I wish that was mine. Ever since I put the new radio in, one of the bulbs had a crappy connection so I decided to buy some LEDs to change it out. Turns out all of this southern heat has made the panel decal drop. As much as I love my delorean, it really doesnt seem like a car that was designed to go outside lol.

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

I finished replacing the bulbs today and noticed that one is already dead... At least it wasnt a complete waste of time as I tied the HID power cable into the wiring harness and pulled out the clock plug so I can use it for power later.

Continued sanding the driver door. I had to switch up to 150 cause 220 was too much work right now. I would love access to some air tools cause whatever remains of the grain is still hard as hell to sand down even with 100 grit.

My VIN:    4941

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick C View Post
    I'm not sure they sell them anymore, but the photos should help guide you.
    I think that they are out of business. Too bad.- nice looking design.

My VIN:    3937

Replaced the rubber on my spare tire. Original kept air most of the time, but at 35 years old, was probably not going to do me any good if actually put on the car at the side of the road.

Pretty amazed at how much lighter the new rubber is compared to the old.

Out of curiosity, is there a market for old spare tire rubber, like for one of these Concours guys we often hear about, but that I don't think really exist? I kept the old one and could part with it if the price was right. Maybe a trade of some kind? I was thinking like perhaps trade for a case of All Dressed chips and a 20-pack of Timbits? Or a six of Blue Light?

IMG_2376.jpgIMG_2377.jpgIMG_2381.jpg

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    1768

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Looked at my car in the garage and sighed, wish I had more money to fix the brakes and the energy to replace the trans input seal. So close to driving it again...

Quote Originally Posted by vwdmc16 View Post
    Looked at my car in the garage and sighed, wish I had more money to fix the brakes and the energy to replace the trans input seal. So close to driving it again...

I went out and enjoy the day in 11035 with my son after my fiance and I the night before we installing the louvers that I've been working on and repainted and wet sanded! It was nice to see them back on the car after 7 years!

Page 608 of 920 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 618 658 708 ... LastLast