FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 620 of 920 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 670 720 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Quote Originally Posted by novadmc View Post
    finally got underneath and made a slight adjustment to the reverse lockout cable.

hopefully this gets rid of the reverse gear grind (and occasional difficulty even getting into it) i was getting when trying to put the car into reverse when it's warm.
    That sounds like a clutch master (or possibly slave) cylinder going bad, as I had the same issue a while back. But if you say the cable adjustment fixed it, well I must be wrong.

Thomas

Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory, at www.DeloreanOwnersDirectory.net

Get the world's only DeLorean Mobile App Here

My VIN:    10322

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    Installed Tomcio door lights this morning! Reposting from http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?68...l=1#post210824
    I absolutely love these lights. They're really bright.

Try opening your door at night. Watch the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.artgemsjewelers.com/
    Fine Geek Jewelry.

If the above post was DeLorean related it should be noted that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Tumblr: Going88 || Instagram: Going.88

My VIN:    1768

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Installed new rear brake rotors and pads last night, DmcH gives you a nice container to ship them, when you are done you have a nice tortilla container!

20161231_170115.jpg

Went for a test drive to bed in the pads, after 20 miles I only had two years left, 3rd and 4th gear. It seems the PIN for my cross gate cable had fallen out somewhere. Luckily I was able to make it home and I replaced it with a bolt for now.
    Last edited by vwdmc16; 01-01-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

My son and I installed the DeLorean.eu windshield banner the other night! Goes great with my wide stripe on the car!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

What have you done to your DeLorean today?

I like that! Does it go on top of the glass or in from behind?

Edit - that MUST go on top.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sdg3205 View Post
    I like that! Does it go on top of the glass or in from behind?

Edit - that MUST go on top.
    It goes on the outside of the windshield. My wife got it for me for Christmas and Thank you very much!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Awesome member

My VIN:    5292

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post

My son and I installed the DeLorean.eu windshield banner the other night! Goes great with my wide stripe on the car!

That does look really good!

I took mine out for a drive today. That may not sound like much, but a sunny, dry winter day in Michigan is worth getting out to enjoy! I got lots of compliments when I was gassing her up, and saw a few people taking pictures from behind. Lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by blueshark66 View Post
    That does look really good!

I took mine out for a drive today. That may not sound like much, but a sunny, dry winter day in Michigan is worth getting out to enjoy! I got lots of compliments when I was gassing her up, and saw a few people taking pictures from behind. Lots of fun.
    Thank you and it is much about driving yours, especially where you live. I live in the mountains of West Virginia so i know how you feel! Saturday my wife and I were able to take our cars out and enjoy them, especially after the rain washed the salt away and met up for our DeLorean club and do a little cruising. Enjoy it while you can!
    My wife and son loves cruising with us in here Christmas present. A 1 of 14 made with options 2016 Plum Crazy Hemi Challenger R/T Shaker. The car is a monster compared to mine! I know where you live the weather can suck this time of year but at least you seize the moment to enjoy it when you can and not wait till spring to drive it!

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by citizen View Post
    That sounds like a clutch master (or possibly slave) cylinder going bad, as I had the same issue a while back. But if you say the cable adjustment fixed it, well I must be wrong.

Thomas

clutch slave *could* be going as it' old (and likes to squeak when depressing the clutch). I replaced the master cyl a little over a year ago when the old one was leaking into the cabin.
    but clutch depression fully disengages. no grinding during shifting 1-5.

Awesome member

My VIN:    5292

One of these things is not like the others... :-)
    Last edited by blueshark66; 01-02-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Page 620 of 920 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 670 720 ... LastLast