FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 627 of 920 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 677 727 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 9197

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    5625

Quote Originally Posted by OZ DMC View Post
    6679 received the Chris Nicholson magic in Adelaide, Australia yesterday

More great work from the master...
    So what do you have to do to get Kris to come to you? Did he just happen to be in Australia? What kind of $ does the service cost?? I could only wish! Too cool!!
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

My VIN:    0934

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Trstno1 View Post
    So what do you have to do to get Kris to come to you?.....What kind of $ does the service cost??
    Get in touch with Chris directly to get those questions answered. http://www.pjgrady.co.uk/

An email address is on that page.

From the webpage: "Founded in 2005 By Chris Nicholson & Darren Lampert, PJ Grady Europe can help you with all your needs..."
    March '81, 5-speed, black interior

My VIN:    2065

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Get in touch with Chris directly to get those questions answered. http://www.pjgrady.co.uk/

An email address is on that page.

From the webpage: "Founded in 2005 By Chris Nicholson & Darren Lampert, PJ Grady Europe can help you with all your needs..."
    We covered his travel, accommodation and work space. Chris will charge depending on the job and his time - From my perspective, worth every cent...

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Drove the DeLorean to work for the second time this week! 164 miles round trip a day in this car! Such a relaxing drive! Car drives like a dream and I didnt build and restore to sit and wait for the next car show. I built her to be better than new and drive the same!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    2065

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Drove the DeLorean to work for the second time this week! 164 miles round trip a day in this car! Such a relaxing drive! Car drives like a dream and I didnt build and restore to sit and wait for the next car show. I built her to be better than new and drive the same!

Great Photo...

My VIN:    6472

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Just curious, did your LCAs come with a snap ring on the ball joint? Because mine didn't and I'm not even sure if there needs to be one or not, to prevent it from popping out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregadeth View Post
    Just curious, did your LCAs come with a snap ring on the ball joint? Because mine didn't and I'm not even sure if there needs to be one or not, to prevent it from popping out.
    If you're using the UK club ball joints, they include a snap ring, so I would use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drive Stainless View Post
    If you're using the UK club ball joints, they include a snap ring, so I would use it.
    I dont know? Guess I should check...

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by OZ DMC View Post
    Great Photo...
    Thank you sir. I took that around 6:15 this morning at the rail yard.

My VIN:    6472

Quote Originally Posted by Drive Stainless View Post
    I also recently got the DPI LCAs, but they no longer come with the UK ball joints, they use their own. I e-mailed Josh about it, but haven't received a response yet.

Page 627 of 920 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 677 727 ... LastLast