FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 630 of 920 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 680 730 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Despite the extreme cold did Tri-State flooring Club had a nice little turnout today!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Correction.....

Despite the extreme cold, the Tri-State DeLorean club had a great little turn out!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    5470

Yeah and i was stupid not to even look. That thing has its days! Lol. Thaks for pointing that out Rick.

Yep - I do it all the time. You'd think these phones would wise up to the words we use most often!

Good seeing you guys this weekend!

My VIN:    5470

Radio install

Got my double-DIN radio installed tonight. It's a cheaper unit (7018B), and I need to load the GPS software on it, but overall it works as expected (not great, but not bad).

20170207_212142.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rickjames8 View Post
    Yep - I do it all the time. You'd think these phones would wise up to the words we use most often!

Good seeing you guys this weekend!
    Most definitely Rick and like the post's you been placing! Love the double din unit! Looks very sharp!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    5625

Correction.....

Despite the extreme cold, the Tri-State DeLorean club had a great little turn out!

Very nice!! I wish there were other owners in Alaska I could catch up with...... apparently I'm the only one who drive their car in this state. Mind you, between may - September.....
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Trstno1 View Post
    Very nice!! I wish there were other owners in Alaska I could catch up with...... apparently I'm the only one who drive their car in this state. Mind you, between may - September.....
    I wonder how many D owners are up your way? Here in the pan handle of MD,VA & WV we drive ours all year if the weather isn't to bad!

My VIN:    05457

Quote Originally Posted by Trstno1 View Post
    It is a little better here in MN, but not by much. We usually drive April/May-Nov. Of course it all depends on how much rain we get in the spring to wash away the salt on our salty white roads and when the first snow hits. Really itching to pull the D out after months of hibernation. The anticipation is downright painful. Looking at it every day...waiting for the big thaw to come.
    David Proehl

Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    It is a little better here in MN, but not by much. We usually drive April/May-Nov. Of course it all depends on how much rain we get in the spring to wash away the salt on our salty white roads and when the first snow hits. Really itching to pull the D out after months of hibernation. The anticipation is downright painful. Looking at it every day...waiting for the big thaw to come.
    Oh I bet! My last cruise was sunday and was hoping to drive on my 164 mile round trip commute to work tomorrow but the roads will still be in bad shape after the snow and rain here today! My wife wants to take her 2016 Challenger R/T Shaker for a cruise but she is like me and wont take it out if its too dirty. Hopefull you'll get your chance soon.
    It was her Christmas gift I bought for her cause she knows ALOT cars and works on the DeLorean with me also. She drives it in our DeLorean club! Lol

My VIN:    5625

I wonder how many D owners are up your way? Here in the pan handle of MD,VA & WV we drive ours all year if the weather isn't to bad!

Well, the registry says that there are 40 D's in AK but I've only seen 3 others than mine. One (81) has been parked for 10+ years in front of a Chinese restaurant, another (81) was for sale for 40K just this last year but in rough mechanical shape, and the other (83) (nice) I had seen at a car show 9-10 years ago but have never seen it again.... I'm guessing the other 36 are somewhere rotting away. I've reached out on this forum but have not had any luck with responses. My car gets tons of attention where ever I go with people saying they have never actually seen one that runs... It would be really great to connect with other owners. I would love to start a new D club chapter in the North West!!
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

I survived....I think AirmanPika's Avatar

My VIN:    5087

I drove it...it stalled a lot at idle. Trying to figure out the idle issues that came up out of the blue.

Page 630 of 920 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 680 730 ... LastLast