FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 653 of 920 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 651 652 653 654 655 663 703 753 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Quote Originally Posted by iflights View Post
    Replaced both cooling fans. What a job. They sound great, and are much quieter than the OEM,
    I did that too! What a job, but what a difference! Really worthy.
    Mine was from DPI, perfect fit and comes with instructions.

Fernando Silotto. Sao Paulo - Brazil
    Delorean Vin 3772

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Tearing the car down for all new brakes, susupension, fascia painting, rims, tires and other custom stuff!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    10353

IMG_5207.jpgIMG_5208.jpgIMG_5209.jpg

I think the windshield was replaced at some point and the trim was poorly/sloppily attached back and was separated when I got the car. Finally got around to squirting some silicone adhesive behind it and clamped it back up. Ended up using a simple flexible drinking straw which was able to get in between the glass and trim to apply the silicone.

My VIN:    4055

Club(s):   (DMA)

got bored during lunch, so i started painting some of the less "aesthetically pleasing" bolt heads (especially the fuel banjo bolts) with a silver sharpie.

2017-05-24 15.50.55.jpg

Sure it's not a permanent fix, but it cleaned up the little details of the engine bay nicely for now.

Quote Originally Posted by novadmc View Post
    got bored during lunch, so i started painting some of the less "aesthetically pleasing" bolt heads (especially the fuel banjo bolts) with a silver sharpie.

2017-05-24 15.50.55.jpg

Sure it's not a permanent fix, but it cleaned up the little details of the engine bay nicely for now.
    Looks good to me! Damn clean!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    4519

Drive Stainless rear coilovers, cooling system flush, lock & latch adjustment on the passenger side (my daughters can open the door now,) and got my first state inspection.

NYS now requires a [somewhat] current safety inspection for registration renewal, so I had to go legit to keep my '80S METL' plate.

Check it out, DeLorean Grey....it matches the car:

IMG_5210.jpg

My VIN:    897 5 spd,

Figured out that even though the glove compartment looked closed, it was not latched and the light was on (partially obstructed by the dash mat). IIRC, that incandescent light pulls about .2 amps ...which may explain why the battery was occasionally dead. Now the total drain when the car is off is .01 amps. I suppose I should chase down an LED alternative just in case.
    Nick
    - No matter how many people believe in a dumb idea ... it is still a dumb idea!
    - Some cars look fast. Some cars look faster than time!
    - The question is not "where did the time go" but rather "where to go in time".

Quote Originally Posted by nkemp View Post
    Figured out that even though the glove compartment looked closed, it was not latched and the light was on (partially obstructed by the dash mat). IIRC, that incandescent light pulls about .2 amps ...which may explain why the battery was occasionally dead. Now the total drain when the car is off is .01 amps. I suppose I should chase down an LED alternative just in case.
    I ordered several bulbs for the glove box door light because they were from China. Funny, its the only bulb in the whole car that screws in and is the most difficult to find a LED replacement. Im sure you know all that though. The LED replacement lights up the glove box nicely. Glad to hear you got it fixed

Ripped out all the right rear suspension and brakes today to be replaced with all new Replacements and QA1 adjustable coilovers all the way around. Nice trailing arm bolt if I may add. Also my son was helping out polishing the exhaust system!

My VIN:    6472

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    I ordered several bulbs for the glove box door light because they were from China. Funny, its the only bulb in the whole car that screws in and is the most difficult to find a LED replacement. Im sure you know all that though. The LED replacement lights up the glove box nicely. Glad to hear you got it fixed

Do you know what the correct bulb type/number is for the LED replacement? Thanks

Page 653 of 920 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 651 652 653 654 655 663 703 753 ... LastLast