FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 654 of 920 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 652 653 654 655 656 664 704 754 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by Gregadeth View Post
    Do you know what the correct bulb type/number is for the LED replacement? Thanks
    Its a type T-10 bulb. Here is what they look like. Be careful when ordering this bulb because a lot of the T-10's are referred the 6-volt version usually found in flashlights. Google the part number of this bulb and you should be able to find it and that's how I did. I bought them from China and it took about a week from them to get here and I ordered about 10 of them so I had spares which I also installed another DeLorean owners cars. When you get the bulb and if by any chance it does not work flip the connections around on the socket of the two purple wires and then it should work since it is a polarized bulb.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    I ordered several bulbs for the glove box door light because they were from China. Funny, its the only bulb in the whole car that screws in and is the most difficult to find a LED replacement. Im sure you know all that though. The LED replacement lights up the glove box nicely. Glad to hear you got it fixed

Deleted redundant question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Look at my last post ☝️

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Look at my last post ☝️

Yeah, I know Post tagging.

DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    Yeah, I know Post tagging.

Lol no biggie. It is a T-10 12 volt. Like I stated be sure you make sure it's 12 volt because most of these bulbs are 6 volt

My VIN:    15190

Lol no biggie. It is a T-10 12 volt. Like I stated be sure you make sure it's 12 volt because most of these bulbs are 6 volt

https://www.deloreango.com/us/glove-box-led-bulb.html

Never heard of DeLoreanGo but it's definitely looks like something I'm going to be looking into but that is definitely the bulb

Never heard of DeLoreanGo but it's definitely looks like something I'm going to be looking into but that is definitely the bulb

l just placed an order for that inner door seal with a few other eye candy things yesterday and didn't think to look for that LED, dang it. Given the price of shipping it will be a while before I place another order.

DENNIS

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    l just placed an order for that inner door seal with a few other eye candy things yesterday and didn't think to look for that LED, dang it. Given the price of shipping it will be a while before I place another order.

Oh that sucks. I did the same thing the other day when I ordered the new reproduction license plates and I forgot to have them add in the cost of shipping the upper ball joints for the front control arms so then I had to pay for shipping twice for two different days. Haha

My VIN:    897 5 spd,

These are what I ordered from eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2Pcs-E10-T10...pYHcdV&vxp=mtr

2 for 72 cents, delivered. (If available locally, it would cost more in gas to drive there and get them!). The downsides is that I have to wait but I have time.

That said, Until installed, I cannot be assured they will fit or work as desired.
    Nick
    - No matter how many people believe in a dumb idea ... it is still a dumb idea!
    - Some cars look fast. Some cars look faster than time!
    - The question is not "where did the time go" but rather "where to go in time".

Page 654 of 920 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 652 653 654 655 656 664 704 754 ... LastLast