FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 656 of 920 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 654 655 656 657 658 666 706 756 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    10353

20170610_203841.jpg20170610_203801.jpg

Started my A/C overhaul project today. Got the new compressor and spliced hoses installed however need some more tools before I can get the rest of the old hoses out. Too much rust, I just started hacking at the old hoses!

My VIN:    4665

Quote Originally Posted by eight8toy View Post
    20170610_203841.jpg20170610_203801.jpg

Started my A/C overhaul project today. Got the new compressor and spliced hoses installed however need some more tools before I can get the rest of the old hoses out. Too much rust, I just started hacking at the old hoses!
    Keep the updates coming...I plan on doing this myself within the next couple of months.

My VIN:    10322

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

tumblr_oreaw5QxUs1v0ubtto2_1280.jpgtumblr_oreaw5QxUs1v0ubtto4_1280.jpgtumblr_oreaw5QxUs1v0ubtto5_1280.jpgtumblr_oreaw5QxUs1v0ubtto6_1280.jpgtumblr_oreaw5QxUs1v0ubtto7_1280.jpg
    I dont know if this counts as a thing I did to my DeLorean, but I tested to see if my 8" dobsonian telescope fits in my car for the Big Trip™ to the the Solar Eclipse. It's on August 21st, a Monday, and the best spot in the whole United States is in Illinois and I'm going. I got my solar filter which blocks out pretty much all light to safely stare at that middle aged star that does nothing but make my skin red get righteously blocked out of the Moon which does so much for us.

So my telescope fits in DeLorean, solar glasses fit over my glasses, and now the only thing left is making the DeLorean capable of even making the 6 hour drive. Minimally it needs two things: An alternator (already purchased and waiting for me to pick it up at the DMCMW open house) and to see where my A/C leaks. No way in hell am I going in a hot DeLorean for 6 hours each way without a working A/C. In August. It doesn't leak so fast that it would run out during the whole trip, but I don't want to keep leaking this stuff.
    http://www.artgemsjewelers.com/
    Fine Geek Jewelry.

If the above post was DeLorean related it should be noted that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Tumblr: Going88 || Instagram: Going.88

My VIN:    5180

Quote Originally Posted by Peripatetic View Post
    tumblr_oreaw5QxUs1v0ubtto2_1280.jpgtumblr_oreaw5QxUs1v0ubtto4_1280.jpgtumblr_oreaw5QxUs1v0ubtto5_1280.jpgtumblr_oreaw5QxUs1v0ubtto6_1280.jpgtumblr_oreaw5QxUs1v0ubtto7_1280.jpg
    I dont know if this counts as a thing I did to my DeLorean, but I tested to see if my 8" dobsonian telescope fits in my car for the Big Trip to the the Solar Eclipse. It's on August 21st, a Monday, and the best spot in the whole United States is in Illinois and I'm going. I got my solar filter which blocks out pretty much all light to safely stare at that middle aged star that does nothing but make my skin red get righteously blocked out of the Moon which does so much for us.

So my telescope fits in DeLorean, solar glasses fit over my glasses, and now the only thing left is making the DeLorean capable of even making the 6 hour drive. Minimally it needs two things: An alternator (already purchased and waiting for me to pick it up at the DMCMW open house) and to see where my A/C leaks. No way in hell am I going in a hot DeLorean for 6 hours each way without a working A/C. In August. It doesn't leak so fast that it would run out during the whole trip, but I don't want to keep leaking this stuff.
    Would you care to take some Night photos of your headlight illumination?

I've seem those on Ebay and was curious about the optics. Do the outboard lights have Hi/Lo capability?

I'll look for your at the Open house too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    10322

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    Would you care to take some Night photos of your headlight illumination?

I've seem those on Ebay and was curious about the optics. Do the outboard lights have Hi/Lo capability?

I'll look for your at the Open house too.

I couldn't find photos on my phone but luckily I remembered I posted the comparison shot

https://instagram.com/p/BNxyCIMBwmF/

http://www.artgemsjewelers.com/
    Fine Geek Jewelry.

If the above post was DeLorean related it should be noted that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Tumblr: Going88 || Instagram: Going.88

Quote Originally Posted by Peripatetic View Post
    I couldn't find photos on my phone but luckily I remembered I posted the comparison shot

https://instagram.com/p/BNxyCIMBwmF/

Thats a nice try, but I was more interested in Road illumination picks.

DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Headlight mounting assemblies have been sand blasted and ready for primer and paint.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    5470

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    You didn't leave the skimmer on, did you? I hate when I do that.

(Pieces are looking great, btw!)

Got back from our 300+ mile RT
    to the DMCMW open house last night and and discovered the RH (LED) Taillight was out. I gave the lens A couple good whacks and it flashed on / off. This morning I pulled the lens to check the 20+ year old PJ Grady Boards and found a light Oxide layer is beginning to form on all the sockets. Twisting the LED back and forth a few times brought back good contact to the Base and Socket again.

DENNIS

Location:  Burnsville MN-Moving to Kalispell MT. in June 20111

My VIN:    2691

road trip

Because no one has started a "Road Trip" thread I'm jumping on
    here. Getting ready to drive From Kalispell MT to Wagner SD for
    my wife's high school reunion. Leaving June 22, taking I- 90 to Mitchell
    SD. If you see a DeLorean with a SS steel spoiler on back be sure to wave...

Paul Cerny 2691
    Kalispell MT

Page 656 of 920 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 654 655 656 657 658 666 706 756 ... LastLast