FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 671 of 920 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 681 721 771 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    1019

Just turned 40K miles today.

My VIN:    10644

Tonight I pulled the console out (once again) and performed the mode switch fix and replaced the light switch bulb with a blue LED (no diffuser), the hazard switch bulb with a red LED (no diffuser), and the cigar lighter bulb with a green LED. The cigar lighter is surprisingly dim, even with a very bright LED.

My rubber maze wasn't cracked, but the nubs on the back had sheared off and the maze was completely out of alignment. The plastic pin that holds the spring mounted pets together was also broken. The kit from Houston included this part. I guess they know what's up. I'm looking forward to this weekend to see how strong the AC blows. I've been dying in the car this summer and have been considering Crystaline tint.

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by BladeBronson View Post
    Tonight I pulled the console out (once again) and performed the mode switch fix and replaced the light switch bulb with a blue LED (no diffuser), the hazard switch bulb with a red LED (no diffuser), and the cigar lighter bulb with a green LED. The cigar lighter is surprisingly dim, even with a very bright LED.

My rubber maze wasn't cracked, but the nubs on the back had sheared off and the maze was completely out of alignment. The plastic pin that holds the spring mounted pets together was also broken. The kit from Houston included this part. I guess they know what's up. I'm looking forward to this weekend to see how strong the AC blows. I've been dying in the car this summer and have been considering Crystaline tint.
    I had the blue led bulb in my headlight switch with the new headlight kit that came from DMC but I changed it out and put a green bulb in there to better go with the low beam indicator in the cluster. The blue definitely looks really good and goes along well with the red hazard light switch. You can see the green on the switch in this picture

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    10201

I've been mudding this week

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Playing in the mud on slippery road?

My VIN:    5625

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick C View Post
    Me too! I performed the recall this weekend after failing that test.
    +1 here too!

I was really hoping it wouldn't keep running but it did......sigh....guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a DeLorean and that's sort of the same thing....

My VIN:    897 5 spd,

My D would periodically die out of the clear blue. It would go silent and I'd coast to the shoulder. Got many a ride home on the flatbed. Mysteriously, it would start later. It is hard to diagnose something that fixes itself. Turned out that it was the inertia switch.

I replaced it with a later model inertia switch from a Mustang. Used the old inertia switch (gutted) to make a connector to the original harness so that I could go back to the OEM (Lucas?) inertia switch should I want to...but not sure why I would. No more flatbed rides.
    Nick
    - No matter how many people believe in a dumb idea ... it is still a dumb idea!
    - Some cars look fast. Some cars look faster than time!
    - The question is not "where did the time go" but rather "where to go in time".

Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech RamblinDMC's Avatar

My VIN:    2203

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I replaced my AC evaporator today. It was awful! I never want to do that again!!

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by RamblinDMC View Post
    I replaced my AC evaporator today. It was awful! I never want to do that again!!
    Yup
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I put my dash pad in and speakers (pain in the butt)
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Page 671 of 920 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 681 721 771 ... LastLast