FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 675 of 920 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 685 725 775 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by MTDMC View Post
    Drove it to the Gilmore Car Museum to take the Model T driving class.
    Model T driving class? gas - check. Spark set to Retard - check. Ignition -ON, Hand crank - check. Got a love the 2 speed transmission. While uniquely fun and interesting for a 100 year old car, I'd Prefer a Model S or X driving class.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    Looks pretty good. If I hadnt painted mine already I might think about doing that.
    Thank you this procedure and still be done even if your bumpers are painted. People put a towel over the paint then clamped down on it also they use a towel with a piece of 2 by 4 on top of that as not to scratch the paint. You just have to remove the grill and the headlight bulbs and then do the same thing I did.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

My VIN:    10201

I finished my 131 mile stress test on myself and the new fuel pump. Only issue was realizing on the interstate that I had bumped and folded the passenger mirror in while working on the car.

My VIN:    03572

Took the D on a local errand. I cleaned the oil on the garage floor and pulled the D in. Turns out my drivers side rear shock is leaking oil. I had bought anyway some NOS rear shocks to replace my Hervey easy riders. Guess I can put off changing those shocks now.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Bitsyncmaster View Post
    Took the D on a local errand. I cleaned the oil on the garage floor and pulled the D in. Turns out my drivers side rear shock is leaking oil. I had bought anyway some NOS rear shocks to replace my Hervey easy riders. Guess I can put off changing those shocks now.
    Good exuse to do so buddy!

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Good exuse to do so buddy!

My valley of death is starting to pit and rot. Sounds like a good LS swap excuse
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    My valley of death is starting to pit and rot. Sounds like a good LS swap excuse
    No your need for more horsepower is your excuse 🤣

My VIN:    03572

Took the D on a local errand. I cleaned the oil on the garage floor and pulled the D in. Turns out my drivers side rear shock is leaking oil. I had bought anyway some NOS rear shocks to replace my Hervey easy riders. Guess I can't put off changing those shocks now.
    Got the bad shock replaced. I installed the new shock first. Compressed the spring enough so I could slip it over the shock and slip the locking rings onto the spring cup. That defiantly was easier than installing the whole thing at once. Just have to find the torque spec for the lower bolt and grind and old 15 mm open end wrench down so I can lock the shocks top two nuts.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

Got the bad shock replaced. I installed the new shock first. Compressed the spring enough so I could slip it over the shock and slip the locking rings onto the spring cup. That defiantly was easier than installing the whole thing at once. Just have to find the torque spec for the lower bolt and grind and old 15 mm open end wrench down so I can lock the shocks top two nuts.
    Which bolt Dave?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Which bolt Dave?

Here you go!

Page 675 of 920 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 685 725 775 ... LastLast