FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 694 of 920 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694 695 696 704 744 794 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    Had a hard time reading this. You can blame it on Auto-correct. I filled in the missing words with what I believe you intended to say.

“My car had one of his on IT and the Fan started to hit the casing making a ton of noise. I did not know it was ONE of his but I ordered another from HIM because of the price and BECAUSE DMCNW did not have any in stock. my Mechanic had a hard time getting the belt to GO ON that he includes, but GOT it on and adjusted. He FEELS it is A little too big and wants me to bring IT IN this week and he is gonna try A different size for free. I have Known and used him for 17 years.”
    Thank you, I really appreciate that Sometimes I miss words when I type really fast. I skipped my number one rule "Proof read or read it out loud"
    Alex
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    4877

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Brooks View Post
    Thank you, I really appreciate that Sometimes I miss words when I type really fast. I skipped my number one rule "Proof read or read it out loud"
    Alex
    Its ok, we understand..you're from oreegonn
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Quote Originally Posted by Lwanmtr View Post
    Its ok, we understand..you're from oreegonn
    Very true, I but Pronounce it OR-guNN. when ever I go visit my friends in Charlotte, NC at least once a trip I will ask where in from because of my accent. I Don't notice it but I guess Oregon does have an accent.
    Alex Brooks

My VIN:    04629

Upgrade on my electrical system......

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?24...ll=1#post64249 Post # 1259 thank-you Matt & Josh Q & Ozzie for photo.

This thread discusses using some parts from McMaster Carr to replace the Alternator bracket, (that can be a two person job to adjust belt tension)

Now I can adjust by myself, whenever the belt becomes loose. The next change was I installed an additional Ground Cable from engine to frame. Gauge now shows great voltage.

The new alternator also has a "battery sense" wire to monitor the battery voltage, not system voltage. (longer alternator life and better voltage output)

Now I'm waiting on a complete interior and exterior LED bulb set from a DeLorean vendor. Looking forward to 'seeing' these changes as well as reduce the electrical load.

My VIN:    10201

After months of being lazy and struggling with the engine cover latch, I finally realigned the rear fascia and the latch work again. I also started cleaning some grime off the engine. Ill be taking the belts off and checking for the source of leak and grime this weekend.

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

I’m cleaning for a car show And found some cracks on both sides. What are they called and can you replace them?
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

DeLorean owner since 2011 Stainless's Avatar

My VIN:    2087

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I’m cleaning for a car show And found some cracks on both sides. What are they called and can you replace them?
    Cracks on both sides of what?
    Jared L.

June '81, manual, black inter. VIN 2087
    Other cars: 2012 Toyota Sienna, 2007 Mazda 6, 1999 Jeep Cherokee
    DeLorean blog: http://deloreanblog.blogspot.com/

Sorry, Tapatalk didn't like the picture I guess. I'm guessing Bolster End Cap is the name.

IMG_7720.jpgIMG_7719.jpg
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

Mystery Parts

While cleaning the car today I found these. Not the quarter that's just to get an idea of the size.
    IMG_7721.jpg
    Thanks,
    Lenny

My VIN:    Early

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    While cleaning the car today I found these. Not the quarter that's just to get an idea of the size.
    IMG_7721.jpg
    The metal piece looks like a pivot spacer. If so, don't throw it away, just send it to me...
    Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

Page 694 of 920 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694 695 696 704 744 794 ... LastLast