FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 704 of 920 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 714 754 804 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd View Post
    Picked up a set of those lights during lunch today at my local Autozone. Still not exactly clear "WHERE" they are supposed to stick to? The bottom of the door latch? Also, you mentioned "clean the bottom of the last row good". Last row of what?
    Lol sorry. Damn voice text! Yeah if pop off the door latch trim plate and remove the 2 bolts holding the door pull down at the bottom of the arm rest. ( where the original pull strap used to be wrapped around ) Look up in there and you will see clearly the bottom of the door latch. Its nice and flat.. Clean and stick the lights there.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    My interpretation of the “auto-correct” faux pas , would be.

Clean the bottom of the light real good with rubbing alcohol and install upside down to the underside of the inner door latch handle or lever with VHB tape. If I was guessing.

Very clever idea btw.
    Hahaha yeah thats correct DMC5180! Voice to text didn't quite pick all that up! Yep, they stick upside down. When replacing the trim panel, left up on the latch and slid it in and there is plenty of room between the light and trim plate.

Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post
    Huh thats a interesting piece! Is it bright?

Yes it is very bright. I used it as a flashlight once when someone had dropped their car keys in the lawn at night. Worked well and we found the keys.
    It was the only light we had to use. The battery is replaceable but it will last for quite a few years. I have on one my house key with the original battery for 2 1/2 years and still bright.

Quote Originally Posted by JETS 81 DMC View Post
    Yes it is very bright. I used it as a flashlight once when someone had dropped their car keys in the lawn at night. Worked well and we found the keys.
    It was the only light we had to use. The battery is replaceable but it will last for quite a few years. I have on one my house key with the original battery for 2 1/2 years and still bright.
    Damn, well i might have to get on of those but it woulx be great for my job. I work in DC for the Metrorail and there are doors in the access tunnels and badly lite. This would bd a big help!

Builder of the first Delorean Time Machine

My VIN:    2072

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Finally finished getting the shocks installed. My LCAs are bent, so I went ahead and ordered new ones from Josh.....yay, black friday sale!

No more Hervey parts on my car, ever. Did I mention his back shocks were so bad I've got to get stainless repair done? Well the fronts poked holes in the fiberglass.......

Don't. Buy. Hervey. Parts.

My VIN:    1768

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by nullset View Post
    Don't. Buy. Hervey. Parts.

worth repeating

Any pics of the damage?

Clutch

Clutch adventures!
    New clutch kit from Amazon came in. We opted to lower the transmission while the car was on the lift. The Slave cylinder was removed and cleaned as I've not gotten a replacement yet, unsure of the cars long term direction. Lines were flushes and everything seems to be OK for now.
    IMG_1779.jpg

Previous post there was mention about the blue Fan Relay module missing and possibly replace with some fused jumpers. I checked around and it doesn't appear this was every done on this car.
    IMG_1765_cropped.jpg

My VIN:    3469

tail lights

Installed the new DMC tail light circuit boards. Didn't go LED, I like the original

Builder of the first Delorean Time Machine

My VIN:    2072

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by vwdmc16 View Post
    worth repeating

Any pics of the damage?
    Not yet. I'll take some soon.

Also, completed another stage of washing the car. Because I don't have a garage, my car gets dirtier than most.

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by mrpeterman View Post

Previous post there was mention about the blue Fan Relay module missing and possibly replace with some fused jumpers. I checked around and it doesn't appear this was every done on this car.
    IMG_1765_cropped.jpg
    If you don’t have the blue fan module. You must have jumpers in place to operate the fans. If nothing is present, but the fans would run, look for a work around wiring modification.
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Page 704 of 920 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 714 754 804 ... LastLast