FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 755 of 920 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 753 754 755 756 757 765 805 855 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by 81dmc View Post
    Nice!

I installed 5mm green leds to light my door handles in my daily truck a year ago. Seeing how a delorean looks with light, I may do this to 831 when I have the time. As a plus, it would also help people that don't know where the door handle is...
    That was Christian's logic and I thought it was an astute observation. Gives the interior a classy touch too. The ambients may or may not stay, but the door latch location lights will be permanant.

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Today I started my own YouTube channel to document my DeLorean ownership as I continue to refine my car and add to my collection.

The first post includes some lovely new items to my collection.

DeLorean DMC-12 (October 1981)
    Manual transmission. Grooved hood. Grey interior. Rear antenna.
    Obsessive perfectionist and 64th annual 2019 Hillsborough Concours D'Elegance class winner.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by C.Bennett View Post
    Today I started my own YouTube channel to document my DeLorean ownership as I continue to refine my car and add to my collection.

The first post includes some lovely new items to my collection.

Carpeted garage...now that's impressive!

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Carpeted garage...now that's impressive!
    Don’t tell me you leave your car tires sitting on concrete or asphalt?

Haha. It’s an $80 16ft x 16ft square piece of thin grey carpet from Home Depot. It’s nothing fancy but it gives the car a great museum-like feel in the garage and is great to sit and/or lie on when working on minor things as well as detailing.

Only the best for my D.
    DeLorean DMC-12 (October 1981)
    Manual transmission. Grooved hood. Grey interior. Rear antenna.
    Obsessive perfectionist and 64th annual 2019 Hillsborough Concours D'Elegance class winner.

My VIN:    16355

Rubber dust stop for lower door

Just received two rubber strips from DMC CA for the lower doors as mine were old and brittle. Not too much of a problem to install apart from cutting out the holes for the drainage. They look good but it does take time to clean off the old glue and remove the rivets. A hacksaw took care of the later.

My VIN:    10353

Picked up the Kenwood bluetooth amp mentioned in another thread and wired it into the stock speaker wires. Hidden behind the glove box, love having stock radio but with added bluetooth functionality. Much better than my old cassette tape bluetooth combo

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Finally tracked down a short that was preventing my dash tachometer from working with the MSD ignition I'm running on my LS car. Real nice to have the dash tach working and being able to get rid of the crappy looking aftermarket tach that had been sitting on my center console.
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Back in early 2012 I installed a momo steering wheel I got on ebay. I intended on putting a wheel center cap in the center since the horn button wouldn’t be functional. The hole was a bit too big, so it’s remained empty since then and I’ve been staring at the nut securing the adapter for the last 6 years.
    I picked up a retaining ring and horn button on ebay last week, and it arrived yesterday.
    Looks much better now.
    Attached Images
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

My VIN:    16355

LED Door Bulbs Fitted

Just installed the LED Door Bulbs, easy job and they look great. Have put the fuse back in (this was taken out when VIN 4273 was shipped from LA to Auckland, N.Z.) and I am pleased to see I have a working glove box, hood and interior light. No engine bay light but it looks to be in a pretty useless location so I think I will leave this for now. Not sure where the switch is for it?

Engine Bay Light Switch

Page 755 of 920 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 753 754 755 756 757 765 805 855 ... LastLast