No matter who the vendor is, I always believe in giving them praise when I get great service. This is one of those cases.

As mentioned in another thread, I had an incident with my passenger side front caliper locking up. Rather than waste time playing with it and hoping it doesn't happen again, I decided to just go ahead and replace both fronts again. They were replaced when i bought the car back in 09 by the p.o., but wasn't sure about the lines and such. I figured i would just bite the bullet and do it all, along with 2 new rubber brake lines. When I do the rears in a couple of months, I will at that time install the SS brake lines, but since I may have a rubber line breaking down clogging that front caliper, it's a good bit of cheap preventative maintenance to do right now.

True, I could have just ended up doing the NAPA 77 Capri calipers, but I figured if I had to pay for shipping from their warehouse, i'd just support a D vendor and put original equipment back on my car. I use all D vendors...

Called John and told him my scenario. Im supposed to be taking the car out tomorrow night, and he was more than nice enough to get my order rushed out to me. Ordered it on Tuesday, had it here this afternoon!

What was ordered:

100042LO Passenger right front loaded with our OE pads and new hardware.
Ready to install.
$85.95

100043LO Drivers left front loaded with our OE pads and new hardware.
Ready to install.
$85.95

100459-OE Delorean brake lines new lines. 5 year limited warranty .
DOT Approved Comes with new Stainless Steel hardware. Front ( 2 Required ) $16.40 ea

Came VERY well packaged!

Each one was individually wrapped, came just as he promised...

Definitely big kudos to him for helping me out when I was in a jam. Excellent service, and I recommend him to anyone. Promised him i'd return my cores immediately, so tomorrow morning i'll be installing calipers and lines before work, then bleeding them on my lunch break. Fun times!