FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To josh dpi

To josh dpi

Josh,

I have not received any response from you, you are not answering my calls, PM's or e-mails either.

If for any reason you have not shipped as agreed, please refuse the package I sent to you and that is going to be delivered today via Fedex. I'm loosing shipping money that way but better to loose just the shipping and not everything. I believe it is already too late for you to ship and for me to recieve on time.

If you already shipped as agreed, please provide with a tracking number.

Hope everything is OK on your side.

Levy

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Just out of curiosity, how long has it been since you last heard from him?

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Definitely talked to you on Saturday on my way to deliver a car to Florida. Told you the system was picked up by UPS on Friday as promised. Just finished loading up a car in Southern PA and as promised as soon as I return to the shop I will forward you the tracking number.

I don't see how not hearing from me between Saturday afternoon and Monday morning warrants a nasty post. I told you I would be on the road moving customer cars and posted publicly in many locations I would be doing so and unavailable.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    I don't see how not hearing from me between Saturday afternoon and Monday morning warrants a nasty post.
    People never cease to amaze me. My mom had a similar situation. Friday some fence guys came out to check her yard and take some measurements to quote her a price for a new fence.

She called me this morning panicking because they had not called her back yet with an estimate. I had to remind her that a lot of material places are closed over the weekend and some people even have lives. Why on earth should anyone panic about someone not conducting business on the weekend is beyond me.

Typing this while fueling-

I find it funny that everyone waits three to four weeks about not hearing back from Hervey to start screaming. I'm working straight through 7 days a week as always and a response is not given within 24 hours and owners are upset. Sorry I can not be everywhere doing everything all at once. Doing my best here.

My VIN:    10186

would have been more suited for a PM. lets be a little respectful instead of publicly throwing someone whos extremely busy under the bus.

My VIN:    3997

Typing this while fueling-

I find it funny that everyone waits three to four weeks about not hearing back from Hervey to start screaming. I'm working straight through 7 days a week as always and a response is not given within 24 hours and owners are upset. Sorry I can not be everywhere doing everything all at once. Doing my best here.
    TRY HARDER. GOD DAMNIT JOSH.

Kidding. I know you and I had trouble in the past with kinda the same thing, but I understand that youre a busy one man show. It made sense to me once you explained what all was going on and I freaked out a little early.

Do you have anyone else taking calls for you or anything? Like a Secretary?
    Living The Dream Since 2005 - VIN#3997

There were a couple of PM"s. We have been going non stop and I haven't had a chance to check. Regardless emails and calls on the weekend are time permitting as myself and employees deserve time with their families. While I always try to take time on Saturday and Sunday to reply to emails and answer every call day or night sometimes it is Monday before I address things.

Josh,

Is that you told me that you were shipping friday and would send tracking the very same day. I sent tracking the very same day I shipped.

I send you pm's and e-mails asking for the tracking info with no avail. You answered this post very quick!

I'm not talking bad about you, as a matter of fact just wanted to make sure you are OK and also needed to know when I would get may package, check my post.

I also wanted to let you know that if I don't get it on time, then I don't needed it, you know why!

By you refusing my package you would save on shipping because if I don't get it on time, I would refuse yours.

If my post looks bad, please accept my apologies but you know I also own a business and know for sure UPS takes at least five days to deliver, vs fedex that takes two/three days. Your package was to be delivered tomorrow but according to Fedex is already out for delivery.

Levy

Definitely talked to you on Saturday on my way to deliver a car to Florida. Told you the system was picked up by UPS on Friday as promised. Just finished loading up a car in Southern PA and as promised as soon as I return to the shop I will forward you the tracking number.

I don't see how not hearing from me between Saturday afternoon and Monday morning warrants a nasty post. I told you I would be on the road moving customer cars and posted publicly in many locations I would be doing so and unavailable.

We are getting back on the road in a minute so any further discussion will need to wait until about 5. I know you wanted the system quickly and made sure it made the last pick up on Friday evening. It would not have been processed until the next business day (today). As an added gesture I expedited the package at our expense so you would have it for Christmas on short notice. As soon as I am back in the office I will check the status and move forward with confirming a delivery date with you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast