FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 1981 Delorean BAE turbo. 5sp grooved hood.

My VIN:    5302

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Huh. Just now seeing this thread for the first time. I like finding threads that have already reached a conclusion and so when I read through them I'm not left hanging in suspense.

Especially happy conclusions. I'm thrilled you're keeping your DeLorean Ben, things would not be the same without you having that car. Also, that's great you're getting the Viper also, as I remember our conversation about it at the last tech session. Please give me a ride in it when you get one! I've never ridden in one of any kind.
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

Not a DeLorean Guru

My VIN:    01049

Vipers are unreal awesome. I am actually also in the market for one, but I am looking for an RT/10. My C5 has me hooked on open air motoring so much that I can't consider a fixed roof sports car.
    -Mike

My engine twists my frame.

1981 DeLorean, Carb LS4 swap completed
    1999 Corvette, cam/headers/intake manifold, 400 rwhp
    2005 Elise, stock
    2016 Chevy Cruze

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by DL4567 View Post
    Please give me a ride in it when you get one! I've never ridden in one of any kind.
    +1 on this.

Though I just realised that if Ben brings his V to a tech session, it will have more HP that all of the D's there combined
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by opethmike View Post
    Vipers are unreal awesome. I am actually also in the market for one, but I am looking for an RT/10. My C5 has me hooked on open air motoring so much that I can't consider a fixed roof sports car.
    Mike, there are some screaming good deals on rt10's right now! Check out thr viper alley forum as well. The crazy thing is, vipers seem to be pretty reliable.
    If/when I get the car everyone is invited to ride or drive. Doesnt matter. It may be a while though. Might take me a while to find the right car!
    Soundkillr was here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4