FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 138 of 188 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1872

Thread: Stupid Delorean Comment Of the Day

My VIN:    3944

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Next time that happens pull out a Benjamin and say " lets take a ride together, this is yours if I'm wrong, but for every mile over 90 I go you owe me 10 bucks"

That usually shuts them up or makes them back peddle.
    Oh damn! I really really like that!!!!
    David, Companion of 3944: 1981, Stage II engine, manual transmission, black interior, lined hood with no gas flap.

My VIN:    07000

I was at the El Cajon Classic Cruise night just before Halloween, dressed as Doc, and a woman comes up to me and says "Did you know they shipped these from the factory with the tires loaded with cocaine?"
    Ohhhh-kaaaayyy... I was dumbfounded and all I could come up with was "Really. That's interesting." I would have corrected her but was being bombarded by trick-or-treaters (it was trunk or treat night) and dozens of photo requests.

Club(s):   (PNDC)

I overheard a guy passing by with his girlfriend/wife during a TechSession in my friend Dave's (sdg3205) garage:

Him, after both saw my car with the doors open: "Yes, that's the car (timemachine from BTTF), and later they decided to make a real car out of it."

I had to facepalm myself.
    - Volker Seidel -

The way I see it, if you're gonna drive around in a car, why not do it with some style?

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by vps3922 View Post
    I overheard a guy passing by with his girlfriend/wife during a TechSession in my friend Dave's (sdg3205) garage:

Him, after both saw my car with the doors open: "Yes, that's the car (timemachine from BTTF), and later they decided to make a real car out of it."

I missed that!

Sometimes I think guys just make something up on the spot to try and impress their better halves.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Serious statement......... "Wow, that paint job must of been expensive"

My VIN:    3028

Quote Originally Posted by 88KPH View Post
    Serious statement......... "Wow, that paint job must of been expensive"

That is a great one.
    Barry

My VIN:    07000

Quote Originally Posted by vps3922 View Post

Or "wow this is nice! Did you install the doors so it looks like the one from the movie?"

My VIN:    5835

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    Had a guy last night checking out my car, telling his SO that JZD was "locked up for running cocaine in his cars."

They run on cocaine?!? That's why people are having stalling issues..
    Lou and "Boo"- The man you love to hate.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo" VIN 5835
    Born October 1981 - Brought back to life December 2011
    "Fastest naturally aspirated PRV" Delorean
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Blue" - 1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc series 2

More Creepy than Stupid:

I was in line one morning getting coffee. Some guy comes up and puts his arm on my shoulder and says "You left your lights on.."

Umm, I have a battery kill switch so I know that's not true but I say "Oh, weird, which ones?" and he says the running lights are on. I said "Okay, thanks, good to know." Then (he still has his arm on my shoulder) "Yeah, I wouldn't want you to break down. Then I'd have to come to your apartment." with a creepy 'guess why' look on his face.. I look at him like he's a serial killer and then he says "because you don't know this but I live around the corner from you." I think I was still looking at him like he was a serial killer and the people in front and behind me in line looked at him like he was a serious weirdo (they didn't have the benefit of at least knowing why this guy recognized my car outside) and I just said "Yeah, I wouldn't want that" and luckily it was time to order and he took off.

To be fair, the guy probably didn't mean to be weird and it just came out awkward for a random man to be telling a seemingly random woman in line at sbux that he knows where she lives, at 7 am and him maniacally giggling but it was super creeper.

I have about equal number of weird comments like that versus shout outs (FUTURE! or DELOREAN!) and that many thumbs up which is the universal sign. I don't have the stupid comments too much but I actually would prefer those over the weird ones..

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie View Post
    Took the D to the local golf course. Dude walks up and says, "Hey man, welcome to the 70's!"
    I'm glad this is on page 88, it just cracked me up. It might have been an old bf of mine that told me "hey, you can't fool a fool!"

Page 138 of 188 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast