FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 109 of 188 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1872

Thread: Stupid Delorean Comment Of the Day

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Ouzo is a powerful drink
    Actually... to get that stereotype sorted..
    Ouzo is not to Greeks what Vodka is to Russians and Guinness is to the Irish.
    Ouzo is only consumed during the summertime and only with fish delicacies.
    I assure you, there are more pints of Guinness consumed annually in Greece that liters of ouzo

Quote Originally Posted by DL4567 View Post
    This made me LOL
    My LOLing will be over if my neighbor accidentally hits this forum and reads my comments! Hehehe
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

Just came back to check if I spelled annually correctly or if my pad change it to anusly...:s
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    I assure you, there are more pints of Guinness consumed annually in Greece that liters of ouzo
    easy stereotype is easy

But I did not know that. I though it was more of an after dinner drink?

The one time I was in Greece was in the summer as a tourist, so we had to drink some. But blame the Greek restaurants over here, they always promote it on their menus, and create/perpetuate the stereotype.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Ha! Tourismus! Make them believe that we always yell " OPAAAA". Once was in a GREEK restaurant in Chicago... All employees Mexican. Screamed OPA with every dish they brought in.. I was like .. WTF DUDE!!! OPA is our oops!

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

"DeLoreans drive like trucks. Everyone has always said DeLoreans drive like trucks."

That's a new one to me.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sdg3205 View Post
    "DeLoreans drive like trucks. Everyone has always said DeLoreans drive like trucks."

That's a new one to me.
    Maybe he heard about that snow mashine that was also called delorean... And thought it was the sports car..

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by sdg3205 View Post

That's a new one to me.
    I've heard something like that about 70s and 80s Vettes. More to do with how hard the ride is because of the suspension or springs or whatever. Like it's as comfortable as riding in "an old pick-up truck." Never heard it about the D though.

My VIN:    16793

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Funny, I got the truck comment recently from a guy who test drove it back in 82 I believe. I guess I need to test drive a truck from 82.
    DeLorean VIN 16793 - 1983
    Loving my power steering!

My VIN:    3757

Hummmmmmmm

Ok, I have a D and a 72 Vette... Also a couple of Pick-Ups.... and both are nothing like driving a truck... Maybe the lack of power steering in the D at the time, when going slow the higher effort needed, got him to think of a OLD Pick-Up without power steering... The D's steering never really bothered me, and the Vette has Power Rack, that is not like an old truck...

Craig

My VIN:    07000

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post

My LOLing will be over if my neighbor accidentally hits this forum and reads my comments! Hehehe
    In movies like "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" which is my wife's favorite movie - they have the American family drink LOTS of Ouzo (hmm, tastes like licorice); yell OPA a lot (every time there's a drink to be had or some food being brought out), think a Bundt cake is for placement of small plants, and Lamb is not meat (you don't eat meat? That's okay, we have LAMB.)
    And it was written by a Greek, so it must be true.

Page 109 of 188 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast