FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 128 of 188 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1872

Thread: Stupid Delorean Comment Of the Day

My VIN:    1121

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

The visibility is a LOT better than I was expecting. It's certainly not great but based on how bad it's reputed to be both my wife and I thought it was very acceptable.

My VIN:    3695

Club(s):   (DCN)

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    The visibility is a LOT better than I was expecting. It's certainly not great but based on how bad it's reputed to be both my wife and I thought it was very acceptable.
    Do you have the convex mirrors or the original flat ones? The convex ones drastically improve side and rear vision.
    Rob van der Veer

My mods? DeClock, keyless entry, Alpine audio setup, and much more.

My VIN:    07000

Today getting an oil change - I have a Chevy 350c so this was interesting:
    Oil change guy: what's that back there, an LS1?
    Me: nope, 350c
    Him: oh, I usually see these with an ls1

My VIN:    10201

When we leave the restaurant and go to the car there's a very excited woman admiring it. After she's gone my sister goes on to tell me how she knows what that's like. People are ALWAYS coming up to her to talk to her about her Fiat.
    People are excited about fiats??

Quote Originally Posted by robvanderveer View Post
    Do you have the convex mirrors or the original flat ones? The convex ones drastically improve side and rear vision.
    Just originals and I'm still pretty happy. I am thinking about the convex, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maxime View Post
    People are excited about fiats??
    Not my claim...

Quote Originally Posted by johnz View Post
    the other day, a boy in his 18s sat in the car and told me "man what a bad visibility! How can you see the road and the cars outside??" ...i said: "it's just matter of having good glasses!"

lol
    Let us reply to ambition that it is she herself that gives us a taste for solitude.

Actually it's better than in my 2013 Beetle TDI. My right mirror currently is not working, so I have to do a lot of OTS to make sure the lane is clear to change lanes - something I do anyway in any car and not solely rely on the mirrors - or some 6th sense most drivers these days use as they're talking on their cell phone (illegal) while putting on makeup gazing into the rearview mirror..
    Anyway I digress... so I was driving it really for the first time yesterday and was pleasantly surprised how much I could really see when turning to look to my left and behind me.

Not really a stupid comment, actually kind of clever (or at least I'd never heard it). It was more my delayed response that might have been a bit stupid.

I've had my car under a week. I'm not aware of who even knows about it where I work yet. I hadn't driven it on the day this occurred so I wasn't thinking about it. A co-worker asks me if he needs to start calling me Calvin Klein. I have to admit that it took me a couple of seconds to catch the reference. We both got a little bit of a kick out of that.

That is clever.

Page 128 of 188 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast