FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 14 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Delorean Comment Of the Day

My VIN:    3695

Club(s):   (DCN)

Quote Originally Posted by Renee_1632 View Post
    That's not a stupid comment, it's sound advice! Wonder if that's what he did?
    Oh right indeed. Yes, Lol, I forgot the topic of the thread... It was indeed a good bit of advice

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

That's not a stupid comment, it's sound advice! Wonder if that's what he did?
    He promptly returned home and like Richard Cory, he put a bullet in his head.. Atonement for selling his own DeLorean..

I agree, he gave you sound advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Legion View Post
    He promptly returned home and like Richard Cory, he put a bullet in his head.. Atonement for selling his own DeLorean..
    A man speaking so many true words would a) not put a bullet in his head and b) never have bought a DeLorean in the first place.

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by robvanderveer View Post
    A man speaking so many true words would a) not put a bullet in his head and b) never have bought a DeLorean in the first place.
    Everything is relative.. And apparently my attempt at humour was a failure, for which I must now seek the aforementioned atonement..
    Last edited by Roman Legion; 10-18-2011 at 04:29 PM.

My VIN:    6600

Over here in aus people are pretty cool driving through the gold coast you get people shouting out out ITS A DELOREAN and pointing ,
    also three big fellas out side a shop late at night asked questions
    1, said do you get many flux capacitor jokes ?? I said enough to give you the finger which I did and tell you to f@#k off and laughed which thank god he did to lol,
    and another said another bttf comment which I gave the same reply , they were pretty cool fellas and I showed em round and let them sit in it . it makes there day which makes mine as long as there not idiots :-)I love it when the kids like it and the cards from dmc with info are great that and a toy hot wheels delorean the kids love.
    I also took it to harragins car show which is a hot rod and american car show cudas ,dodge etc and they loved it to , not a patch on there mint cars though :-)

Not in charge....luckily for you Renee_1632's Avatar

My VIN:    01632

First, a back story: This happened last Saturday about 11pm. My friend Josh and I went to Ralph's, and he ran in while I stayed in the car and popped the door for ventilation. About a minute later, a large white van pulled into a spot behind me and as soon as the door opened I heard loud drunken slurring. Crap. At this point I had a decision to make: do I close the door and draw attention to myself? or sit still and hope no one sees me? So I kept the door open and waited. And Drunk Guy saw me.

DG: No way...no way! No way! No way... *stumbles over*
    Me: Yeah. I'm real.
    DG: (mumbling) no way...no way... *starts petting car*
    (Josh walks up)
    DG: *looking at josh* NO WAY! *looks back at me* Why...why are you HERE?!
    Me: We're supposed to tell you that whatever you're doing next, you probably shouldn't do.
    Josh: Actually, we're a little late. We were supposed to tell you not to get drunk.
    DG: LIAR! This...was a GREAT idea! (starts to wander off, I close the door)
    Me: That was weird.
    DG: *leaning through cutout window, poking my shoulder* POKE! POKE! POKE! SHE'S REAL!

So, not so much as a stupid comment as funny drunk guy story, but it still works
    Renee

VIN 1632

You know you're a DeLorean owner when "Run DMC" is not an 80's band, but a daily prayer.

First, a back story: This happened last Saturday about 11pm. My friend Josh and I went to Ralph's, and he ran in while I stayed in the car and popped the door for ventilation. About a minute later, a large white van pulled into a spot behind me and as soon as the door opened I heard loud drunken slurring. Crap. At this point I had a decision to make: do I close the door and draw attention to myself? or sit still and hope no one sees me? So I kept the door open and waited. And Drunk Guy saw me.

DG: No way...no way! No way! No way... *stumbles over*
    Me: Yeah. I'm real.
    DG: (mumbling) no way...no way... *starts petting car*
    (Josh walks up)
    DG: *looking at josh* NO WAY! *looks back at me* Why...why are you HERE?!
    Me: We're supposed to tell you that whatever you're doing next, you probably shouldn't do.
    Josh: Actually, we're a little late. We were supposed to tell you not to get drunk.
    DG: LIAR! This...was a GREAT idea! (starts to wander off, I close the door)
    Me: That was weird.
    DG: *leaning through cutout window, poking my shoulder* POKE! POKE! POKE! SHE'S REAL!

So, not so much as a stupid comment as funny drunk guy story, but it still works
    You've just found the single reason for the small toll booth windows. It takes great skill to throw up through a tiny opening.

My VIN:    6351

Today, a guy driving a really shiny Hummer gave me the 'a-ok' sign as if to say "I'm like you". It was brutally difficult to not to flip him off.

I have a Torque Wrench... tyb323's Avatar

My VIN:    2399

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Loach43 View Post
    Today, a guy driving a really shiny Hummer gave me the 'a-ok' sign as if to say "I'm like you". It was brutally difficult to not to flip him off.
    Why? Hummers were cool, although impractical. I'm of course talking about an H1. If an H2 or H3 did that to you, meh. They like your car, take it as a compliment! Remember, at the end of the day, our cars up till 5 years ago had a mainly negative stereotype attatched to them too (cocaine), which thanks to DMCH's marketing, is being phased out in favor of news about electric cars and whatnot.
    Tyler Butler
    Vin 2399 - July 81 Black Interior, Automatic

My VIN:    01955

At the servo filling up next to another guy at another pump ...........

"Is that a kit car?"

"What, my Delorean?"

"Yeah."

"Yup, it's got a wire frame body built with chicken wire, coated with paper mache, then wrapped with aluminium foil."

"You did a great job."

"Yeah I know, the Irish knew what they were doing."

Page 14 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast