FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 151 of 188 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1872

Thread: Stupid Delorean Comment Of the Day

My VIN:    10201

Well if they're built like the sad excuse of a dish you guys call poutine then they aren't much better than the Bricklin

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maxime View Post
    Well if they're built like the sad excuse of a dish you guys call poutine then they aren't much better than the Bricklin
    Hey... be nice... or we'll come down there and burn your White House down. Again.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    6125

Hey buddy, don't be making fun of Canadians, guy, and especially not poutine, friend.

My 94 Honda Civic Coupe was built in Canada and it was the most reliable car I've owned to date. For a cheap econo-box I though the build quality was excellent.

When Trump becomes President we will just take Canada.

Steve - Love the place

My VIN:    6585

Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

No more political posts please. The forum would probably kill me if I lock a thread running this long...
    Soundkillr was here.

My VIN:    Early

I'm just wondering how many "It's a DeLorean!" comments Bricklin owners have to go through...
    Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

My VIN:    10201

Sorry guys... From quebec here, I just wanted to mock ontarian poutine. It came with shredded cheese!

back on topic, I was at a gas station and a guy yelled out "does it have a flux capacitor?!" another guy close-by came up and asked if he could take pictures following up with "you probably get tired of people asking you to take pictures huh?" I said "no, i just get tired of people asking me about flux capacitors"

I do find it odd how often people ask to take pictures. I appreciate the courtesy, but unless theyre trespassing I never see a problem.

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by DMCVegas View Post
    Rob, your never cease to amaze. Either you have a folder on your desktop with a meme, GIF or picture for every occasion or your a quick study in microsoft paint.

We should really fire up that meme-only thread again. that was fun.

Anyway, i think both DMC and Bricklin owners get it equally. "Built in Canada" is label i hear frequently.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    6585

Quote Originally Posted by sdg3205 View Post
    Rob, your never cease to amaze. Either you have a folder on your desktop with a meme, GIF or picture for every occasion or your a quick study in microsoft paint.

Seriously though, thanks for the complement. I've got just a small folder of about 145mb of keepers that just looking at makes me laugh. Otherwise it's all just Google image search and a lot of hotlinking. I need to fire up Photoshop since Gimp is such a PITA when it comes to outlining fonts though to create some more original stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sdg3205 View Post
    We should really fire up that meme-only thread again. that was fun.

Anyway, i think both DMC and Bricklin owners get it equally. "Built in Canada" is label i hear frequently.
    That was a great thread. I figure this way though, we could all just work the memes in to every thread and just let the humor spread around to try and keep things friendly. I'm sure that Bricklin owners get the confusion too, because I know we all do. Weirdest one comment I ever got (not including the crazy homeless guy) was that they built DeLoreans in Utah...
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

Page 151 of 188 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast