FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 169 of 188 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1872

Thread: Stupid Delorean Comment Of the Day

My VIN:    6214

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I could not have kept my inner smart ass at bay on that one.
    Oh I had a reply for him, which I don't think he appreciated. He stood there and gave me a special salute as I drove by.

Quote Originally Posted by powerline84 View Post
    Guy at work did the same thing to my brand new rebuild dpi engine. "That thing runs like shit you gonna rebuild it ? Timing sounds way off" lol
    Lol, it always amazes me how some people don't think before they speak.

My VIN:    5302

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by SKnight View Post
    Oh I had a reply for him, which I don't think he appreciated. He stood there and gave me a special salute as I drove by.
    Well don't leave us hanging. What did you say?
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

Quote Originally Posted by DL4567 View Post
    Well don't leave us hanging. What did you say?
    My exact words to him were "Go F@*K yourself sweetheart!" Not my most creative response, but short and to the point.

In relation to the Miami Vice topic, I used to have the BTTF mod on my GTA: Vice City game and recorded a few videos for fun. At the conclusion of one of those videos, I returned to 1985 from 1955 and found nothing but DeLoreans (I think four excluding mine) driving by in one picture. Kinda reminds me of that very scene in "Glades".

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

My exact words to him were "Go F@*K yourself sweetheart!" Not my most creative response, but short and to the point.
    LOL
    He pondered his lack of follow through as he made his way back to his primer red Cobalt with plasti dipped black wheels and hefty bag rear door glass.

My VIN:    3937

That's good. Kinda Bill Burr-esque. No time for something witty and clever with that kinda guy. Much better just getting to the point.

The bad mouthing always goes up, doesn't it? Like it's always a guy driving some beater POS that finds fault in your car. Never a guy driving some million dollar supercar that comes around to tell you how shitty or underpowered your car is. To me it's like that scene in Saving Private Ryan where Tom Hanks' character explains how gripes always go up, never down. Complain to your superiors, not the guys under your command.

My fear though of letting any of these dirtballs hear exactly what I think of them and their comments is that it is not very hard to track down a DeLorean owner. Zero privacy with these cars nowadays once you add in the social media factor. Just type into Google the city or town name and "DeLorean" and your name and photo comes up in the first few images. I don't need one of these knuckleheads coming back around to do something stupid. 'Cause Googling "rusty beige Corolla" isn't going to let me find him in return.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    Early

Since the weather was perfect on Saturday, I decided to take a cruise down FM1488. Cruising at the 50mph limit with smooth road, I decided to pop the door to enjoy the rarely fresh Houston air. Once I did that, this beaten down truck full of rednecks purposely jumped in front of me and smoked me out while riding the brakes.

Not a comment but a stupid action that kinda pissed me off...
    Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by 81dmc View Post
    Since the weather was perfect on Saturday, I decided to take a cruise down FM1488. Cruising at the 50mph limit with smooth road, I decided to pop the door to enjoy the rarely fresh Houston air. Once I did that, this beaten down truck full of rednecks purposely jumped in front of me and smoked me out while riding the brakes.

Not a comment but a stupid action that kinda pissed me off...
    If it were up to me ANY vehicle that was modded to roal coal would be impounded until the owner volunteered to be castrated.

My VIN:    Early

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    If it were up to me ANY vehicle that was modded to roal coal would be impounded until the owner volunteered to be castrated.
    Hey I don't mind if any diesel smokes a little. Hell, I own a Dodge Cummins myself, but I specifically custom tuned it for power NOT smoke.

Those that install those smoke switches and think they're cool are the assholes.
    Early 81 5spd conversion- DMCH Ground Effects, Double Din, Custom Instrument Cluster, QA1 Suspension, 3.0 PRV with MS3

Page 169 of 188 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast