FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 48 of 188 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Delorean Comment Of the Day

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by mluder View Post
    What... did you run her over or something? It's the Florence Nightingale effect...

Cheers.
    Steve

...I was trying to think of a tactful way to ask why he didn't tell her to sit on it.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

I like that his photo is titled "girldelorean.jpg' and not "lovelywifeydelorean.jpg or something like that
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    3299

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    How?
    Back in Fall 2009, she and I were both in a class called "Engineer Economy." She was walking by me once class let out, and she and I were a couple of the last ones in the room. As she walked by, she asked "Excuse me, Jeremiah, are you the owner of the DeLorean I've seen on campus?" She asked me that because we had recently added one another on Facebook, and my car was in my profile picture. I answered that I was the owner, and we sat and talked about cars and various things for 4 hours that first night. The rest is history.

As for Jessica, she loves the car, and you CAN meet a girl owning a DeLorean. You just can't talk to a girl going: "Hey, so you know, uh, um, that car from like, that movie where the old man and young kid get in together and stop the young kid from doing it with his mom...? You know that, um, ah, car they time travel in? Well, uh, I GOT ONE!" You got to let them discover you own one. You go around announcing it to everyone, and they're going to think you're coming across as arrogant or needy for attention/approval.

GetItWifey.jpg

HurfDurf.jpg

happysigh.jpg

FileWifeyName.jpg

JessicaDeLo.jpg
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean03 View Post
    Back in Fall 2009, she and I were both in a class called "Engineer Economy."
    Hmmm. I've been thinking about going back to college for this very reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    I like that his photo is titled "girldelorean.jpg' and not "lovelywifeydelorean.jpg or something like that
    Which also happens to be the same exact same filename as the one in Post 147 of the "Girls and DeLoreans" thread.

Or so I'm told by, uh, an unnamed source...

Feet on the dashboard?! Obviously you have a happy marriage. Not everyone gets that privilege

Hmmm. I've been thinking about going back to college for this very reason.

Now is this to engineer your own personal economy, or the global one?

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by EMDF View Post
    Now is this to engineer your own personal economy, or the global one?
    What are you talking about? I already have two degrees. I wasn't talking about going back to school for another one.

What are you talking about? I already have two degrees. I wasn't talking about going back to school for another one.
    OH! I just got it. Sorry, I'm a little "slow" today, Friday night and all. Pardon the lapse of intelligence.

DeLorean owner since 2011 Stainless's Avatar

My VIN:    2087

I got another "where's the flux capacitor" question the other day. I just shook my head and laughed, like I always do. This morning I was thinking about how I could react to that question when it happens next time, and I was inspired by David Spade in Black Sheep to say something like, "I have a flux capacitor right here," and then either pretend to get something out of the car or out of my pocket, and then flip them off. I don't think I could do that unless I was in a REALLY bad mood, but I think it would be awesome to see someone's reaction

Jared L.

June '81, manual, black inter. VIN 2087
    Other cars: 2012 Toyota Sienna, 2007 Mazda 6, 1999 Jeep Cherokee
    DeLorean blog: http://deloreanblog.blogspot.com/

My VIN:    3299

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I got another "where's the flux capacitor" question the other day. I just shook my head and laughed, like I always do.
    Do yourself a favor and buy a Flux Capacitor. The sheer satisfaction of pointing to it and going "It's right there." cannot be fully appreciated until you do it.
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Do yourself a favor and buy a Flux Capacitor. The sheer satisfaction of pointing to it and going "It's right there." cannot be fully appreciated until you do it.
    Better yet, if you have a Smart Phone or iPhone, buy one of the Flux Capacitor apps (much less expensive option).

When someone asks where the Flux Capacitor is, you just say "I don't need one any more; there's an App for that."

Page 48 of 188 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast