FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 57 of 188 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Delorean Comment Of the Day

My VIN:    3028

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    What's with photoshopping BTTF things onto pictures of DeLoreans? Is it really necessary?
    Hey it's better than this:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_bdAm1Ji7Lk

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    Yes, it is absolutely necessary.
    I get the KITT joke, but why include BTTF?

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    I get the KITT joke, but why include BTTF?
    So you're actually going to be hard-headed enough and full of so much derision that you can't possibly understand how BTTF is more closely related to a DeLorean than Knight Rider? And how piling multiple 80s icons into one picture makes it funny? Hell, I was joking about doing exactly this (except adding a ghostbusters logo on the doors) like a year ago.

Just stop, dude. This shit you're doing? It's getting really sad.
    - Chris

what

Are we really arguing about a post (#522) made on September 20th, over a month ago, when each and every participant in this argument has posted in this thread at least once since then?! Jesus guys, it was 41 days, 42 posts, and 4 pages ago. Lighten up.

My VIN:    01955

At another car show over the weekend and was stading at a distance from my car.

A bloke walks past with his partner and gazes at the Delorean and says to his partner.

"A Delorean, ........ if I had one, I'll pimp it like a Time Machine, was a waste of a car."

I enjoyed the movies, but I actually found it offensive. Maybe I'm protective over my vehicle?

I should had said to him "Do it and drill holes all over the panels and then, come back to me."

Quote Originally Posted by SIMid View Post
    "A Delorean, ........ if I had one, I'll pimp it like a Time Machine, was a waste of a car."
    Asinine comments like that really irk me. Is a '65 Chrysler Imperial a "waste of a car" if it doesn't have green headlights and dual flip-up Gatling guns? Is a '71 Mustang Mach I a "waste of a car" because it doesn't have a stowaway missles, an ejector seat, rocket boosters, and a flamethrower on it? Is a '59 Cadillac a "waste of a car" without a bunch of ghost-hunting shit on the roof? No, no, and no. Next time I hear that crap, I'm going right up to guy and telling him to screw off -- if he thinks it's a "waste", he can go buy one himself and do the damn conversion to "save" it from demented ideals. Don't be an asshole about it because someone wants it stock.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good BTTF conversion, but this whole concept that DeLoreans are supposedly pieces of shit if they're not time machines is pure bullshit.

My VIN:    2245

I was at a gas station and A guy asked me if the doors work.
    I'm thinking, how do you think I got out of the car. I smiled and said yes.
    He then tells me the doors often stop working in these cars and that people put regular hinges on them.

wow.

My VIN:    16793

Club(s):   (DMA) (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

I don't mind questios at all if they are genuine, and actually enjoy very much talking with people about the car and history. But living in NYC, I always get guys who lock me into a lecture about the stats of my own car. 2 days ago I got trapped by a guy who began with "Is this your car?" 'yes' "You know they only built about 9,000 of these" 'yes' "and did you know they have what is called a PRV engine?" 'yes' "you know they still have parts for these" 'yes' Etc... etc... He basically told me everything including how to turn on my headlights. He was a super nice guy, but I don't understand how someone can think that a person who owns a car like we do would think we know nothing. But most people are great.
    DeLorean VIN 16793 - 1983
    Loving my power steering!

Someone posted this on my wall today, hilarious story.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351876896.804956.jpg

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Psychiatrists waiting room, obviously
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Page 57 of 188 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast