FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas DeLoreans

My VIN:    Formerly 10989

Arkansas DeLoreans

Since I didn't forcast the crash of .com, I didn't save any of my contacts. Would the Arkansas owners please stand up? I'm wanting to start an Arkansas club but need more people than just me to do it. I know there are a few guys out there, I just have to find them.

Arkansas(Almost)

I am in Texarkana, Texas---almost Arkansas. Great to know another D owner is so close --bought 2126 last May---dead for 22 years---running good now---drove today--have put 2000 miles on since brought to life in June, 2010.
    Please keep me posted on club organization----I would like to be involved, meet other owners, etc.
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by leroyvette View Post
    I am in Texarkana, Texas---almost Arkansas. Great to know another D owner is so close --bought 2126 last May---dead for 22 years---running good now---drove today--have put 2000 miles on since brought to life in June, 2010.
    Please keep me posted on club organization----I would like to be involved, meet other owners, etc.
    [email protected]
    Are you serious?! I used to live at the Links apartments in Texarkana in 08-09, now I live in Bossier City. I used to make the drive to Bossier everyday, glad those days are over. 90 miles in the morning and 90 miles in the afternoon wears a person down real quick.

I've owned 10989 since 2005 but am about to sell her. It needs a new frame but with two mortgage payments, I can't afford that kind of repair and I'm not man enough to drive her as is. Instead of letting her rot for who knows how long, I want to sell her to a good home that will take care of her. She is after all my mistress.

If I remember correctly there were at least 5 Arkansas owners on the .com site, but I didn't get any info on any of them so when .com crashed I lost all my contacts. One in south central Arkansas, 1 in the North Little Rock area, 1 in Mountain Home, 1 in Hot Springs, and one in Mountain View.

You know, the new underbodies from DMC are made in Vivian. I've thought about making a trip down there to check it out but have decided that would be a creeper thing to do.

Arkansas Deloreans

Tell me more about your D for sale---how bad is the frame----Email me details,---hope we get more responses from other Ark owners.

PM sent. I've wanted to form a club for a couple of years now. Since I am moving back in a couple of months I figured it is time to get on the ball.
    Josh Porter

My VIN:    04915

Arkansas Deloreans

PM sent ... I'd be interested in a club also. Let's do it!
    Jack Skeens

Reviving the dead here.....Lets plan a meet sometime this summer. I've got the space if anyone is willing to drive to Hot Springs, if not then I'm willing to go anywhere just whatever works to make it happen. I'll send you guys PMs.
    Josh Porter

My VIN:    1905

I'm in Memphis, that's almost Arkansas...if there's a get together I might like to visit.

VIN 1905...Black interior, 5spd, Gas Flap, Machined Rims, antenna windshield, as clean underneath as on top

Close enough! I haven't heard back from anyone yet. There are DeLoreans all over Arkansas so a meeting at a convienent location for everyone should be doable. I'll keep you posted when I hear something.
    Josh Porter

Arkansas/Texas D/meeting

Quote Originally Posted by DeLoreanman View Post
    Close enough! I haven't heard back from anyone yet. There are DeLoreans all over Arkansas so a meeting at a convienent location for everyone should be doable. I'll keep you posted when I hear something.
    I responded to your first message early 2012. I am in Texarkana, Tx.(2126), I now have a new email address---please keep me informed of any meeting/organization plans.I am retired, so most any time is OK with me.

[email protected]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast