FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BTTF Hotwheels

My VIN:    01955

BTTF Hotwheels

Anyone got any info on these?

Still Plays With Toys awildermode's Avatar

San Diego Comic Con exclusive.

Will be sold there during the event for $35, any "leftovers" will be sold on Mattycollector.com. Like last year's Ecto-1, it will most likely sellout.

This is basically the same as the Mainline version, but with a metal chassis, way more decos and comes in a plasic case. Case is larger than Ecto-1, to make room for diorama. Clock tower backdrop, with car in front, and flames.

I have seen the pictures, and it looks awesome. Have not seen samples, yet.

Do you have a link to the pics?

I can only hope some will make it downunder ......... which they wont. Hell, we still haven't got the FTE and BTTF Hotwheels still!

Quote Originally Posted by SIMid View Post
    Do you have a link to the pics?

I can only hope some will make it downunder ......... which they wont. Hell, we still haven't got the FTE and BTTF Hotwheels still!
    I have the pictures, but they are for internal use only. I am not authorized to post them, yet. When they become available to the public, I will post a link and/or pictures. Should be soon, as Comic Con is in July.

Sorry, most of the the international markets are a little...okay, a lot... delayed in receiving their shipments. I would say the easiest and fastest way is to get them off of eBay. You might save a little money, and a lot of time that way.

If it makes you feel better, I have to get my own supply, just like everyone else. Sometimes, I have to go through eBay.

Oh well! Will check them out when they hit the internet then.

Just a little update. Samples of the car just came in. While there are some things that I would change/add, overall I am very happy with it.

I am sure some will complain about certain details that were omitted and/or 'could have been better'.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

I just bought one off ebay yesterday. It was 43.00 plus 7 shipping. Considering its normally 35.00, I think I did ok.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Hmmm .... I would need to see it first before buying. But then, I'll probably be too late and miss the boat.

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by SIMid View Post
    Hmmm .... I would need to see it first before buying. But then, I'll probably be too late and miss the boat.
    I kinda took AWilder's word for it. If the display is as inovative as the case, I will be happy.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I kinda took AWilder's word for it. If the display is as inovative as the case, I will be happy.
    Take my word for it...

If you really want this, and you are unable to attend Comic Con, it might not be a bad idea to "pre-order" from eBay. There are a limited number of these, and will sell out at Comic Con.

$50 is not bad considering the admission price, the time one has to wait in line, buying it, hauling it (and other stuff) around, and shipping it. Last year's Ecto-1 sold for $20 (I think) at Comic Con and were going for about $50 at the Hot Wheels Convention and eBay.

Just make sure it is a reliable seller and you do not get hosed on the deal. No one has these right now, they are either still in Asia or in transit to the US. Heck, I have not seen samples of the complete package, yet...just pictures.

I am not trying to hype the sales, but Comic Con Exclusives are very hard to get if you are not there. I will not be in San Diego this year (though I should), so I have to somehow hunt down some samples for myself...I might have to go through eBay or Hot Wheel Convention.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast