FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Parade - Roanoke VA 3/17/2012

St. Patrick's Day Parade - Roanoke VA 3/17/2012

The 23rd annual St. Patrick's Day Parade in Roanoke will be held Saturday, March 17. I have already registered and indicated that we hope to have at least six DeLoreans in the parade. For details and a registration form log on to www.roanokestpats.org . The registration fee is only $10. This is the largest St. Patrick's Day in the Southeast and the are lots of activities downtown after the parade(food vendors, beer, music, etc.) The organization of the parade is very efficient with timed registrations which reduce your waiting time. Last year I registered without having to wait at all.

Any NC or WV DeLorean owners are also welcome to register and join us in the parade.

Let's also use this gathering to plan our VA Club activities for the rest of the year.

Rod

The correct web address is:

www.roanokesaintpats.org

Thanks,

Rod

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Only about 2.5 hrs away for me. I won't commit right now, but considering it.

I'd love to get DCVA in on this. I'll see if we can work it out. I may be doing something with my local car club though.

Just a reminder that the registration deadline for the parade is March 6. Don't miss this great event!

Rod