FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Searchable Workshop/Technical/Bulletins and Volvo Engine Manuals

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    Those links in the First post won't open for me either. Here is a link to the DMCNEWS Technical bulletin info.:

http://www.dmcnews.com/bulletins/index.html
    Those links are big download files. First one is 58 MB and second is 634 MB
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

My VIN:    767 (3.0L EFI/EDIS)

I also use a Mac running OS X 10.11.1 with Safari 9.0.1. Downloading from my machine should be identical to downloading to yours, since we're both clicking a forum link to get it from Dropbox -- I created them, but I'm not hosting them myself. Other variables could be connection speed, system memory, and hard disk speed.

The files range in size from 8.4 MB to 665 MB (the Eagle/Premier manual). The Technical Manual is the smallest one, actually. You may want to try to right click on the link and choose Download Linked File to download the file to disk, instead of just clicking to open the PDF in your browser.

-- Joe

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Joe,

I tried your right click download link suggestion. The session eventually timed out with 0 KB downloaded. I'm also using an iMac running OS X 10.11.1 with Safari 9.0.1. No firewalls.

Fwiw: I have Charter Spectrum w/ 60 MB rate download capability. (Verified)

DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I just tried the link again and it worked fine. I'm in the northeast US; it's possible that the data isn't on some other Dropbox servers and it's having trouble syncing/resolving to the more local servers, or something like that. I'm pretty sure Dropbox uses Amazon S3 to store their files (like many others do), so you'd think they wouldn't have those issues.

I was going to upload them directly to my website, but my host (SquareSpace) really doesn't want to become a file server, so they only allow 20 MB per file upload, so I can't put most of them up there.

I've decided to try something else, archive.org. They'll basically keep files you upload forever as part of their internet archive. Seems like a good place for DMC manuals. From this page you can click to download the individual PDFs (click "PDF" on the right to see them), or download a torrent if you want to try it that way.

-- Joe

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Works great

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Works great
    +1 Here is just the link without doing the where's Waldo in Joe's last post. Thanks for fixing it Joe.

https://archive.org/details/DeLoreanMaintenanceManuals
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

I have a new manual for everyone -- the Renault MR215, which is the shop manual for the 4139-4141 automatic transmissions (the DeLorean uses the 4141). It's a useful supplement to Section G of the DeLorean Workshop Manual. It is OCR'ed and thus searcha

-- Joe

Rafael sent me a scan of the Renault 4141 Service Manual, 1977, English Edition which I've put it up on my site for download. Thanks, Rafael!

-- Joe

I forgot I was providing archive.org links to. I've uploaded the transmission manuals there as well: https://archive.org/details/DeLorean...missionManuals

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast