FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: We want your DeLorean

My VIN:    02075

Club(s):   (DMA)

Yuck, weather is deteriorating. I'll make my decision to get the car out on Saturday morning, but it's not looking good at this point. Too bad there's not a rain-date.

DMC-CA cams & custom Flowmaster muffler
    1/4 mile time - 16.792s @ 81.45MPH

I'd just like to thank all of you for making this show such a success. I'd especially like to thank David Schamerhorn (Autowerks.9) for the beautiful trophies that he made for us again this year. Also, many thanks to our distinguished judging panel who again traveled quite a great distance, and volunteered their time in order to make this happen. Our judging panel included notables such as Dave Olimpi, Ken Visser, Ed Warburton and Ralf Berthiez, along with several local judges.

We also had some fantastic sponsors this year including Algar Ferrari, Harrisburg Fiat, The Law Firm of Ahmad & Zaffarese, Radcliffe Motorcar Company, and Competizione and Sports Cars. Their generosity goes miles in helping with the cause.

And of course, thanks so much to all who registered their cars for this event. Without the cars, there would be no car show. Many, many of you traveled from far away in order to make the show. I know it was a very early morning for you. We very sincerely thank you for your support. I know it's a pain to leave so early, but again we appreciate your efforts and support so much. You guys add such a huge component to this show. DeLorean's were very, very well represented!!!

As a side note, every puppy and kitten that was taken to the show yesterday, is now spoken for!!!

I forgot to mention, we had 134 cars on the field.

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

glad to hear it was such a great success!
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4