FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: West Coast Customs - Will.I.Am's custom DeLor.I.Am

My VIN:    5180

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

orange/blue delorean?
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

Hey fnzen, I don't suppose you are in any of the episodes are you? Or, are you a behind the scenes person?
    DENNIS

VIN 5180, Frame 3652, STAGE II​, DM-eng Solid State Solutions (RPM Rly, Dm.Lt.Mod., Fan Fail Mod. , FAN Rly, HS.Rly) , HID headlights, SPAX user since 2009, Eibach springs, M Adj. Rear LCA's, DPNW poly-sway bar kit, DMCEU LCA Stabilizer link kit, DMCMW Illuminated door sills, Aussie Illuminated SS Shifter plate, REAL MOMO EVO Steering wheel, DELOREANA Extended View Side Mirrors w/ Heaters, DELOREANA LED Door Lights.

My VIN:    Custodian of 5307

Quote Originally Posted by DMC5180 View Post
    Hey fnzen, I don't suppose you are in any of the episodes are you? Or, are you a behind the scenes person?
    Nope Im just a fly on the wall and bought the parts from them, hence my new Stage 2.
    All I can say is if you appreciate custom cars this one is over the top and in the end will make your jaw drop cause you are gonna wish you could update your D with some of the wicked components on the car. Unfortunately due to the extensive customization and wanting to do it right its taking a lot more time.
    1988 3.2 Ferrari Mondial

My VIN:    3997

I hope it gets hit by Semi-Truck on its way out of the shop.
    Living The Dream Since 2005 - VIN#3997

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

orange/blue delorean?
    Possibly the Gulf Racing colors wrapped car that DMC-FL had for sale?
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Ya , that was hideous for sure. At least it was only wrapped and has since been unwrapped.
    DENNIS

Quote Originally Posted by fnzen View Post
    Nope Im just a fly on the wall and bought the parts from them, hence my new Stage 2.
    All I can say is if you appreciate custom cars this one is over the top and in the end will make your jaw drop cause you are gonna wish you could update your D with some of the wicked components on the car. Unfortunately due to the extensive customization and wanting to do it right its taking a lot more time.
    They bought a stage II car as a donor for this project?
    DENNIS

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

They bought a stage II car as a donor for this project?
    When William bought this car it was a seriously neglected Delorean in need of lots of work, cosmetic and mechanical. He had it dropped off at DMC in California and paid them lots of money to do a beautiful job of fixing and restoring the car.

After spending all of that money restoring the car he then dropped it off at WCC to spend even more money destroying the restoration and making it into Frankenstein.

It must be nice to have that much money.

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Well I'm a bit disappointed they aren't maintaining a SS look, but with that said, I still think this is going to be a cool car.

And I also believe there are plenty of D's out there for the amount of people that want one, so if a couple of cars get customized out like this, not the biggest deal.

T.
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

My VIN:    Custodian of 5307

Agree with you Tamir , I knew this thread would spark controversy. BTW can you send me pm with your email?
    1988 3.2 Ferrari Mondial

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast