FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DCS 2012 Caravan Thread

My VIN:    3639 (Sept 81-April 12, RIP), 1805

Club(s):   (DMA)

Got to the hotel safely around 430 am. Killing an hour right now at the steak n shake up the road till I get to check in and get some shut eye before the days festivities

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I stopped in St Augustine Florida for the night around midnight. Gonna make the rest of the short journey this am. See everyone later on today!

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Let me know if there is anyone passing through New Orleans or the surrounding area (on I-10) as I'd like to say hello and snap a few pics.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

I guess you all don't love me any more. *snif*
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    06960

Well I made it home last night around 9:00pm. Only problem the whole trip was that one fuse for 3 of the injectors, it was still popping on me occasionally. The last time it did it, I actually got exited because when I replaced it it immediately popped again. Yay, a consistent state I can troubleshoot from! Pull out the meter, hmm, everything seems fine? Put another fuse in, no blow. So I'm going to have that to think about for a while, and another oil change to do as I just drove over 3000 miles this past week.

Overall trip average MPG was about 28mpg, wil many fillups at 30 and 31. Max speed was 88mph (woo!), average speed was 78mph south of Illinois, and 72mph in and north of Illinois.

Outside of the Hilton itself I didn't see one other DeLorean the whole trip. Might be the first time that has happened too. An ironically enough, some of the hottest conditions I experiences the whole week were in central Iowa of all places comin home yesterday. The UV/IR windshield is spectacular and I couldn't be happier with it.

See you all in 2014 in Dayton, OH. Hopefully arriving with an entourage of a few more cars than just myself.
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

D-Status: - Getting some Spring exercise

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    Amen.

My VIN:    03572

Quote Originally Posted by dmc6960 View Post
    Well I made it home last night around 9:00pm. Only problem the whole trip was that one fuse for 3 of the injectors, it was still popping on me occasionally. The last time it did it, I actually got exited because when I replaced it it immediately popped again. Yay, a consistent state I can troubleshoot from! Pull out the meter, hmm, everything seems fine? Put another fuse in, no blow. So I'm going to have that to think about for a while, and another oil change to do as I just drove over 3000 miles this past week.

Overall trip average MPG was about 28mpg, wil many fillups at 30 and 31. Max speed was 88mph (woo!), average speed was 78mph south of Illinois, and 72mph in and north of Illinois.

Outside of the Hilton itself I didn't see one other DeLorean the whole trip. Might be the first time that has happened too. An ironically enough, some of the hottest conditions I experiences the whole week were in central Iowa of all places comin home yesterday. The UV/IR windshield is spectacular and I couldn't be happier with it.

See you all in 2014 in Dayton, OH. Hopefully arriving with an entourage of a few more cars than just myself.
    With a DVM reading the current, you will only get an average. If you just use the injector specifications and up the fuse size two or three times that should work.

I would like to get one of those IR windshields but this trip the AC was more than enough. It just did not get as hot as I expected in Orlando.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    we all hate you because you didnt come to DCS!

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by dmc6960 View Post
    ...ironically enough, some of the hottest conditions I experiences the whole week were in central Iowa of all places comin home yesterday.
    i can vouch for that... we flew back into Omaha yesterday; the weather here is noticeably hotter than in FL. ugh.
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3