Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
Interesting article on the Miami Super car Rooms

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/features...330-story.html

Not sure I could answer those two sample questions and become a member
It's an interesting concept, but yeah, I don't think I could get those questions either. Especially when they seem to be trick questions like that that have no definitive answers.

On a side note, once I get a garage, I'll hang a sign that says, Restauran de Bon Foodeux above the garage door, and I'll gladly let six of you at a time eat in my garage for $3,000. Complementary Boone's Farm & Pabst Blue Ribbon. Choose what you want from my artisinal menu:

Entrees

La Nouille du Triomphe
A meal of pure bliss and flavor - a delicious plate of ramen noodles boiled in the purest of water. Noodles can be flavored with either chicken or beef seasoning.

Le Repas du Fromage Délicieux

A mouthwatering bowl of easy mac cooked to perfection in a microwave. Served with a side of peanut M&Ms.

Le Repas de la Faim de Grande Personne
A delectably and savory microwaved TV dinner. The dish comes with two pieces of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, freshly grown vegetables and a satisfying brownie that is heated to absolute perfection.

Le Sandwich Rouge
A truly phenominal sandwich consisting of ketchup spread over a carefully microwaved piece of bread, and then topped with another piece of bread. Comes with a side of mayonnaise for dipping.

Dessert

Le Plat du Lait et de la Céréale
A satisfying end to your meal, this dessert consists of a bowl of fruit loops served with either skim or 2% milk. Milk can be substituted with water for those on a diet.

La Pâtisserie Bourrée

Individually wrapped twinkies that have been microwaved to sheer delight.