FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DCO St. Patty's Day Parade Participation/Dunk Tank @ DCS2012 Texans vs. Ohioans

Exclamation DCO St. Patty's Day Parade Participation/Dunk Tank @ DCS2012 Texans vs. Ohioans

Well hello everyone!

I hope everyone is taking advantage of the last couple of beautiful days by sanding off some Delorean brake rotors....

It has been recently brought to my attention that there is a friendly rivalry going on between the Ohioan and Texan Delorean Clubs regarding the participation at the St. Patty's Day parade each year.
    Josh Haldeman has helped to ensure that the cost is the same as in previous years to participate in Cincinnati. Thank you Josh H!!

The stakes have now been raised:

The group that has less Deloreans participating in their respective St. Patty's Day parade will have to sacrifice their leader (Either Josh Quellhorst from DCO, or Shannon Birdwell (James Espey-if Shannon B not present) from Club Texas) to sit in the dunk tank at DCS 2012 for a totally humiliating public water torture beating in front of everyone.
    The winner is determined by a photo proving the number of Deloreans present at the St. Patty's day parade.

I would very much like to see Shannon or James dunked multiple times into the tank rather than myself. Of course many of you would find it quite entertaining to see me "get my feet wet" as the freshman DCO'er....
    However, I am begging and pleading the mercy/will of all of you to help beat those damn Texans so we can share and participate in dunking their leader into oblivion.

Please help spread the word to get everyone to Cincy for the St. Patty's Day Parade.

Let's do this!

Josh Q

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

I'm hoping to be at the parade. My car probably wont be ready by then but Ken wants me to drive the raffle car for the parade anyway.

One month from today. We need all of the Deloreans we can get!! Join us!!

My VIN:    16506

Club(s):   (DCO) (DCUK)

Josh H finally received the St Pats Parade orders.

We are #206. You will want to meet us on second street downtown Cincinnati, facing east between Vine and Race streets.* We will enter this area from Freedom Way, turning left onto Race Street. Arrival time at this location is no later than 10:30 am.

After the parade is over, we will be heading to the Conlon's for our traditional post parade dinner party, then off to Ken's warehouse for a tech session as people need.
    Shannon Y
    www.ohiodeloreans.com
    www.facebook.com/ohiodeloreans
    ---
    1st angle drive - 58,027 miles (20 years) -- original
    2nd angle drive - 48,489 miles (21 years) -- original from donor
    3rd angle drive - 26,572 miles (2 years 3 months) -- DMCH
    4th angle drive - 21,988 miles (1 year 11 months) -- DMCH
    5th angle drive - 7,137 miles (10 months 2 days) -- DMCH
    6th angle drive - OVER 113,704 miles and counting (OVER 13 yr 1 month & counting) -- new Martin Gutkowski unit
    over 245K miles