FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PNDC 2012 Events Calendar

My VIN:    6292 since Oct 1982 and THE DELOREAN TRAILER

Club(s):   (PNDC)

PNDC 2012 Events Calendar

Very soon our PNDC 2012 Events Calendar will be posted on our WEB site. 26 events are SCHEDULED for 2012 and more will appear as time progresses. Watch your newsletters and pay attention to our E-mail blasts via Mail Chimp. Take your pick as there certainly is something listed there for somewhere in the great northwest that you just cannot miss. Phone the numbers listed and let us know you are are coming. Welcome to all.
    Arnie

The 2012 PNDC Events Calendar is now available on the PNDC WEB site. There are 26 events listed PLUS we have added one additional already. The May 19 Lacey Fun Fair Parade while not listed on the Events Calendar has become an added event and will be an alternate for those NOT attending the long established, premier, Spokane Lilac Festival parade and Tech Session in the Spokane, WA. area. Hope to see EVERYONE at least at one of the events scheduled.
    Arnie

We are now informed that the people who run the Lacey Fun Fair Parade are also planning a car show the following day, Sunday. Is anyone interested in returning to Lacey, WA. for this event AFTER doing the parade on Saturday evening?? We currently have 5 cars attending this max 8 car event. Please advise.
    Arnie

One more addition. Comicon Convention in Spokane, WA. (Comicon is a convention of comic book sellers and traders) May 19th 2012 right smack in the middle of the Premier Spokane Lilac Festival. When we will have a large number of PNDC cars in this town for the Lilac Parade, tech session and other festivities in the area for this two night stay. Comicon wants us there in the AM and through the afternoon of Saturday May 19th. (Note, the 19th is Lacey Fun Fair Parade too) The Lilac Parade is an evening parade so it works out well. All PNDC members are to get free tickets to Comicon, their festivities and honored guests. A real packed PNDC weekend. Misty Peterson is the coordinator for this Spokane, WA. event.

The Seatle, WA. Comicon Convention is scheduled for Saturday March 31st. (Comicon is the large gathering of Comic Book Traders and Sellers) Your PNDC has 27, THAT'S TWENTY SEVEN!!!! cars signed up for the Comicon parade the afternoon of Saturday, March 31. The PNDC coordinator for this event is PNDC member, Andrew Wells who will have none other than renowned Christopher Lloyd riding in his car as the lead car of this parade. Various other cars will be carrying various other personalities. FUN, FUN, FUN.

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

The Whistler Weekend, July 13 - 15

As you may have read on the PNDC events calendar, I'm organizing a 2 night stay in Whistler, British Columbia; home of the 2010 Winter Olympics.

Whistler Blackcomb is one of the most breathtaking places on earth and it's renowned for it's summer activities as much as it's winter ski season.

On Friday, after meeting on the Canadian side of the border, we'll first enjoy the most scenic of drives up the Sea To Sky Highway.

We're booked at the new Aava Hotel right in the heart of Whistler Village and are receiving some fantastic group rates that also include secure underground parking.

After checking in to our hotel, we'll dine casually in the village at a restaurant such as the Old Spaghetti Factory or Earls.

Saturday morning we'll be hosting a car show in the village from 9 am to 12 pm. The afternoon can be filled with any number of amazing activities from golf to hiking.

We'll meet for dinner and if people are feeling up for it, an optional evening activity.

Sunday we'll enjoy the return home on the Sea to Sky again.

If you're interested in this event, another event or membership in the PNDC please feel free to contact Arnie.

Cheers!
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

Pacific northwest delorean club (pndc) 2012 events calendar

The Seattle Comic-con convention with Christopher Lloyd attending and riding in the lead DeLorean owned by Andrew Wells who will serve as the PNDC coordinator for this event, has already signed up 27 (yes twenty seven) DeLoreans for this parade through DT Seattle to see the BTTF trilogy and back to the convention site. A real "got to see" event

Filling the Piggy Bank deloreanman14's Avatar

Nooooooooooooo! I have to work tomorrow!
    DeLorean dreamer since early 2001, member since 2006 and the right job to start saving since 2017.

Savings Graph - As of 6.14.2017:
    0%====================100%

Formally hmm252000

My VIN:    4099

If it makes you feel better, the forecast calls for rain the whole drive up and back down from Portland. If not, I'll take plenty of pics to rub in your face later.

Filling the Piggy Bank deloreanman14's Avatar

Sounds like a plan....
    DeLorean dreamer since early 2001, member since 2006 and the right job to start saving since 2017.

Savings Graph - As of 6.14.2017:
    0%====================100%

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast