Update! I reattached the W-pipe and pressure tested the coolant system. SUCCESS[1]

Next, I'm going to finish installing the hoses for the gas tank and the new accumulator.

I'm still possibly on track for body/frame reunification on Sunday if I can get a few more helpers.

Anyone that wants to come by freeside tomorrow or Sunday will be put to work!

Tasks for the weekend:
- Reassemble and pressure test fuel system (as much as possible)
- Reinstall intake manifold [2]
- Pressure test fuel system[3]
- Unify body/frame[3]

Also, offer stands that if anyone needs AC work done, bring your car down. I'll evacuate, inspect, and recharge your AC.

--buddy

[1]: With three exceptions: The heater valve is rusted out and needs to be replaced (currently replaced by a short piece of tube), the heater core is in the body, and likewise replaced with a piece of tube, and my coolant tester itself is having trouble getting a good seal….. time to 'return' the loaned tool to auto zone, i guess

[2]: Assuming I'm not missing any more screws…..
[3]: Or banjo bolts…..
[2/3]: Also, I'm not sure of the order of these two. I think the intake manifold goes on first….

Come to Freeside this weekend! 675 Metropolitan Parkway, Atlanta, Ga 30303. Gate code is 5345*. I'm in Suite 6066, which is building E (the right most building as you enter the space). You'll see a delorean parked out front…. PM me for my phone number if you want to come by and don't have it. I'll provide lunch and 'beverages' for anyone that shows up!