Hi all,

Here is the thread I had on the previous forum. This forum is only for those interested in this product!! Don't mean to be rude, but I do not want to hear why you don't want this unit. Like I said this thread is for those interested!!!

This is for those who want to give your DeLoreans a slight upgrade, more modern look, but also keep the same traditonal look, not making big changes in the dash!!

This is the double-din face plate! Made out of 1.5 thick 304 stainless steel. very heavy duty!!!

This is the climate control made out of CNC clear acrylic!

This is how the Climate Control decal will look like. Still the same traditional look!

This kit will include Navigation Radio mounting brackets along with mounting screws!

SO you get:
1. 1 Double-Din Navigation Radio Face Plate, made out of 304 SS.
2. A pair of heavy duty SS mounting Brackets with all screws!
3. CNC machined Climate Control panel made out of acrylic.
4. Good quality Climate Control Decal!

All this for $200!!!! Same Price I gave you guys before!!!

I know it has been asked before, what can be done with the Headlight/Hazard switches and the 3 Indicator Lights, "Cooling Fanfail", "Reaer Defrost", and "Lock Doors".

I actually came up with a good idea for the 3 Indicators Lights. It will fit directly where the clock is!!

Made out of billet aluminum! Will also come with a Decal!

This is seperate from the double-din price. This will be $30

I am still thinking of ways to put the Headlight/Hazard Switches!! Someone had mentioned to add switched on the lower console where the window and defrost switches are. Blend them in!

If you have any ideas please share them!!!

Also please let me know what you think of everything!!! It will mean alot to me!!!

Thank you all!!!!