FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: DCF Event: 2012 Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 14-15, 2012

I will be there for sure on Sunday, barring Christine-related mechanical failure.

I may not need a door adjustment - it might just be the roof box - but I still need to be able to undo the torsion bars. I'm bringing as many of my tools as I can cram into the trunk.
    Aka Adam S, aka Adam Wright
    1981 DMC-12 #3416, mothballed in preparation for motor swap
    2006 Volvo S60R

Only A Gibson Is Good Enough DeLorean937's Avatar

My VIN:    5712 - Ace Frehley's DMC

Club(s):   (DCF)

I'm in as well! Jon, I have the 36mm bit you need to replace the rotors. If you still want to knock out replacing the rotors, let me know and i'll bring it with me. I've replaced mine, so with our heads together it'll be a quick job.

I dont think I have any projects yet, although i'm sure i'll find something...

My VIN:    3004

I hadn't planned on parts failing or breaking when dissembling, namely those wheel bearings. And although Momma Shelton rocks, I'm pretty sure she won't want another disassembled D to look at Let's skip the rotor job. I can always do that by myself.

My VIN:    Formerly 10084

Four rivers...mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    -Derek

http://www.deloreanreborn.com
    http://www.deloreanclubfl.com - Florida's home for DeLorean owners and enthusiasts!

Tesla Model S 2013 P85+ | Grey Metallic | Black Performance Interior | Pano | Carbon Fiber Decor | Dual Chargers | Tech Package | Smart Air Suspension | Ultra High Fidelity Sound | Rear Facing Seats --- Added: CF Spoiler | Front Camera Kit | Yacht Floor

My VIN:    1150

Cross posted from the for sale section for the possible benefit of anyone attending the Celebration show and/or club gatherings who may want to take advantage of this opportunity on the BTTF model I'm currently E-baying...

Quote Originally Posted by whocruiser View Post
    Brought it home from the souvenir shop next to the BTTF ride at Universal Studios Florida back in the 90s. I opened the shrink wrap way back then to look inside the box, but I never built it and it's in like new condition otherwise. Also have over 40 Laserdisc video titles currently listed, a couple of classic Hallmark Star Trek Christmas tree ornaments, a really neat classic Warner brothers character (Buggs, Tweety & Taz) wristwatch and a, er, most unusual Monty Python collectible that has to be seen to be believed, LOL. Follow the link for a list of all of my current items on E-bay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=..._ipg=200&rt=nc
    It has occurred to me that since bidding on this item will close mid day while I am showing my car out at the Celebration Exotic Car Show I can, if any potentially interested bidders will also be there, take the model along with me to be picked up in person by the winning bidder should they be there too. Anyone interested please let me know in advance just in case you want to have it in your hands instantly (and save the postage cost too!)

My VIN:    6654

Brandon,
    I'm going to try and stop by the Tech Session on Sunday. I won't be able to stay long I have to stop by my mom's house on the way home.

Do me a favor stop by my car at the show and in general conversation "Ask my wife if we are stopping by on Sunday".

That way I can say "well honey you told him we would be stopping by, it would be rude to not show up"
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

^You got it, buddy.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Quote Originally Posted by DMage View Post
    That's one more river than the famous stadium, Pittsburgh fans would be very jealous, LOL!

Let's see if you bastards can do 90. dvonk's Avatar

My VIN:    loading, please wait...

Quote Originally Posted by DMage View Post
    am i the only one who immediately thought of this?...

River #1:

River #2:

River #3:

River #4:

Last edited by dvonk; 04-12-2012 at 12:04 AM.
    Obtain-O-Meter: 128%
    as of 2016/08/04
    0%|====|====|====|====|====50%====|====|====|====|====|100%

...you can't take the ribs from me...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast