FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Operation DCS12 Wolf Pack: ***WAS Any SEDOC going to DCS and want a Co-Pilot?***

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Operation DCS12 Wolf Pack: ***WAS Any SEDOC going to DCS and want a Co-Pilot?***

Looking like my Family wont be going to Orlando with me and curious if anyone wants someone to share the ride with or even share a room. I have a room reserved already but figured Id ask in case anyone else is going solo.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

My VIN:    06960

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Looking like my Family wont be going to Orlando with me and curious if anyone wants someone to share the ride with or even share a room. I have a room reserved already but figured Id ask in case anyone else is going solo.
    I'll throw myself out there as a maybe. Couldn't tell 100% but it seems your asking for a ride for yourself, not a co-pilot for your own car, right? I have yet to break the news to my wife that I cannot afford to take her with (however I already got the hint she didn't care to go since the kids can't come with), and then splitting a room while there would be even more beneficial. If nobody else more local to you steps up I'll put myself out there as a possibility. You wouldn't be *too* far out of the way, I'll be coming down I-75. Alternatively, are there any busses going in/out of Atlanta from where you live?
    Jim Reeve
    DMC6960

D-Status: - Getting some Spring exercise

Quote Originally Posted by dmc6960 View Post
    I'll throw myself out there as a maybe. Couldn't tell 100% but it seems your asking for a ride for yourself, not a co-pilot for your own car, right? I have yet to break the news to my wife that I cannot afford to take her with (however I already got the hint she didn't care to go since the kids can't come with), and then splitting a room while there would be even more beneficial. If nobody else more local to you steps up I'll put myself out there as a possibility. You wouldn't be *too* far out of the way, I'll be coming down I-75. Alternatively, are there any busses going in/out of Atlanta from where you live?
    Im looking to sit in the passenger's seat and split gas, even room if someone wants to share that too. I was thinking one or two local guys would be going but im not opposed to Minnesota owner . I'd drive myself before I take a bus.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Quote Originally Posted by dmc6960 View Post
    Alternatively, are there any busses going in/out of Atlanta from where you live?
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    Former Owner

Do we dare??

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Do we dare??
    I see where this would go:
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Do we dare??
    Hey man you drive, I'll DJ and we'll party hard in Orlando!

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Hey man you drive, I'll DJ and we'll party hard in Orlando!
    Hangover Pt 3
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    5302

PM sent.
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

My VIN:    5311

I might be able to do this depending on my schedule. I'd be more than happy to help you out considering how much help you've been to me. I've been on the fence about going to DCS anyway.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast