FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Operation DCS12 Wolf Pack: ***WAS Any SEDOC going to DCS and want a Co-Pilot?***

My VIN:    1968

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I'm going, and it would be great if you'd ride with me!
    I already booked a room - found a hotel 1.5 mi away for $59.
    Was planning to arrive Friday and leave Sunday, but I can change that.
    Send me a PM if that sounds OK with you.
    Alex

Wolf Pack Members Wanted

So Derek came up with the pretty genius idea to get two more folks on board to ride down with us to DCS. Right now we have a two double bed room at the host hotel for Friday/Saturday night and plan on heading to Orlando early Friday morning and coming back Sunday. we could probably get a cot or two added to our room or you can stay at your own place but think of the fun to be had if we all go down together, not to mention the $$$ saved! So, who wants in on the the DCS12 Wolf Pack?!?!?

WolfPack.jpg
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

My VIN:    6524 & 1988 Lotus Esprit. Previously 10801 & 3772.

as of now I plan to take the week off and go to a beach and drop my D off at dmcFL to get a new appraisial for insurance and meet up later in the week. if these plans change between now and closer to the show ill be down to be apart of the dcs wolfpack.

I could come down to Atlanta on Thursday and be ready for a Friday AM departure, but the events start at 4:30PM on Friday. At what time were you planning to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by aludden View Post
    I could come down to Atlanta on Thursday and be ready for a Friday AM departure, but the events start at 4:30PM on Friday. At what time were you planning to leave?
    TBD. But if we need to be there and checked in for a 4:30 event we should probably leave by 8:00 but id honestly say 7:00 to get past the ATL's traffic.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.

Hmmm... I will give it some more thought. My plan really was to be in Valdosta or further south by Thursday evening, and then arrive in Orlando at the latest by noon. And to take it easy Sunday, leaving in the early afternoon. Anyway, there's still time to plan!

Hmm, It aint a deal breaker but we could head down Thursday evening, maybe share the driving, and stay in a cheap place thursday night. We'll see how things turn out as we get closer to the event and how Derek feels about it.

My VIN:    6524 & 1988 Lotus Esprit. Previously 10801 & 3772.

well my plans have kind of changed. im not going to take a week off. so if there is room ill buy into the wolf pack room and meet you all where ever and when ever in atl. im brining my parent yukon and trailering the delorean down so if people need a ride to the show i will be willing to pick anyone up along 75 south between knoxville and orlando. we can also use the yukon to throw bags and crap in, if you dont want them in the deloreans

Well that may complete the pack right there! I talked to Eric last week and he may be in too. That would put 4 of us in a room and probably plenty. Mnid you Eric has not fully committed but he is interested.

I got confirmation that Eric is in. So that puts us at 3 in a car and 4 in a room. I'm assuming Kyle is still in for the room, if not then we may have an opening otherwise the pack is set.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast