FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Operation DCS12 Wolf Pack: ***WAS Any SEDOC going to DCS and want a Co-Pilot?***

My VIN:    6524 & 1988 Lotus Esprit. Previously 10801 & 3772.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I'm still in with the room. Let me know how you want to do money. I'm not bringing a Delorean this time. Just a lot easier and cheaper to fly down for me. So my plane is leaving thurs morning so I'll be there when you all get there.

My VIN:    5302

Kyle, do you have lodging in Orlando for Thurs night? Because if I understand things correctly, Sean released his reservation for Thursday night, since we were planning on starting the drive to Orlando Friday morning. This may all be settled between you guys already, but I just want to mention it in case you were counting on being in the room Thurs night.
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

Derek's right, I already released my Thursday night room. We won't be there until Friday as I have it.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Shouldn't be a big deal my cousin lives there. If not I'll be able to switch my flight to fri

So plane tickets are not available on fri so I guess I'll just drive down with you all. Is there room in the car or do I need to drive also?

Double check with Derek but i think we can comfortably fit 4 in his whip.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Ok. If there isn't big enough we could all fit in my car or end up having to take two cars and have plenty of room

Sure! It's a 740iL, so it seats 4 very comfortably. I'm assuming no one is bringing a big suitcase? Just weekend bags? Should be able to fit 4 small bags in the trunk easily. I know that Alex (aludden) was possibly interested in riding with us (see posts above from a couple months ago) but he hasn't said anything in a while, so as of now it's all yours if you want it Kyle. Of course, we could take your car instead (or both) if you'd rather do that. Either way is fine with me.
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

Yeah we should all fit. Apparently Sean wasn't kidding when he said whip. My car is smaller but if we need to bring Alex I can drive my car. I was thinking he was bringing his car down but just driving in a group with us, I could be wrong.

Haha, well don't be "too" impressed. It's getting up there in age and miles (1997 and approx 200k) but I try to keep it in good shape. Just giving you a picture of how we'll fit on the drive.
    I wonder if Alex is even still interested in somehow going with us, as he seemed to indicate he wanted to head down there Thursday instead of Friday. Maybe he'll chime in here with an update...
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast