FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Operation DCS12 Wolf Pack: ***WAS Any SEDOC going to DCS and want a Co-Pilot?***

My VIN:    5302

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Hehe Kyle, don't worry I didn't forget about you!

Dermot, that's a very tempting proposition with the minivan. Sounds like it would be the ideal "party bus," keeping us all together and able to talk during the drive. I'm all for leaving the BMW at home and chipping in for gas if your van seats so many. The only downside would be less freedom in Orlando, should anyone need to go somewhere in town. That isn't an issue while DCS is going on, but there is a possibility that one of my friends might come along with the wife and I (which is still ok with the number of seats), but we were thinking of spending Sunday and Monday hitting a couple of theme parks. The extra friend nor the theme parks are concrete at this time, but if it does happen we might bring the car anyway and maybe caravan with you. But if no theme parks (friend or no friend) I think riding in the van together would be fun. I might be able to add Thursday back on to my reservation...

Of course, we can really go over the details at lunch tomorrow, just keeping the thread updated for Kyle.
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Okay, it is now June. I've just driven up and down to Orlando, and am looking forward to doing it again in a few days (470 miles - 8 hours, btw, with minimal stops on the way down, closer to 9 on the way back, partially due to longer breaks, but mostly because it is obviously uphill)

Let's confirm who is going and interested in this

me +1 (maybe leave Thursday night or Fri morn, returning Sunday defo)

Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5